Chapter 14~ The Tortured Becomes The Torturer (Christian's POV)

(Christian's POV)

"Marcus, where is she?" I couldn't find Serena anywhere in the castle and I was starting to get worried. Marcus turned around in his chair to face me.

"She's somewhere safe, Christian, don't worry." I looked at him closely. I didn't trust him before and now I'm to the point of hating him. After what he made me do to Aaron and Lissa... I'm ready to rip his head off.

"Where is she?" Anger sparked in his eyes and he leaned forward in his chair. As his glowing red eyes met mine, I wondered what my master needed me to do now.

"Christian?" I bowed.

"Yes, master?" Marcus leaned back in his chair as a smirk came over his features.

"We're expecting a few guests, so we've emptied the castle. You and the prisoners will be staying behind. Your job is to lead our guests to the prisoner area and trap them there. Once our guests arrive, you will draw them to you by torturing one of the prisoners. You'll know who they are because the door to their cell will be open. There should only be three guests arriving for now so you should be able to handle them. Do not disappoint me, Christian."

"Yes, master."

"Good. I'll be taking my leave now. The castle is in your hands now, Christian." I bowed as he left the room. As his footsteps faded away the castle fell silent.

I took my time going to the prisoner cells. This is the first time the castle has ever been completely silent and I wanted to enjoy it while it lasted. As I walked into the prisoner area, I heard what sounded like three people come into the castle. I found the cell with the open door and walked in slowly.

"Please, don't-- Christian?" I smiled evilly at my new source of entertainment.

"Hello again."

"What are you doing? Get me out of these chains!" I grabbed the spiked whip off the wall before I slowly turned to face my captive.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't do that even if I wanted to." At the sight of the whip, the girl's eyes widened in fear.

"Christian, please let me go. Please don't do this." I ignored her as I moved behind her and readied the whip.

++ Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I promise there will be more updates. Especially for today! ^_^