Chapter Seven; The Hunt (Short Chapter.)

Izaya's feet sprinted down the streets and up the streets, retracing blocks, exploring new blocks. Trying to call Kururi's phone the 10th time but every time it goes to an automatic voicemail. He huffs aggravated with a hint of agitation. His face sweated with panic as, his petrifying emotions swirled in the iris of his eyes. 'Mom will kill me with her own two hands. If I don't find them.' Izaya thought. But, that wasn't the only reason no it just couldn't be. Izaya stared up at the street light pole. Deep down there lied a different reason for Izaya's stress and sadness for his sisters.

He loved them. Sure, they have had their plenty of moments. But, his dad and mom wasn't there to play the parental role of giving them affection. Work took Izaya's parents away from him. So Izaya took care of him and his sisters. After, he moved out and moved to Tokyo. The more lonely he became as the days flew by. Ikebukuro hated him almost as much as he hated himself. Shinra was the only best friend he had. Celty has to put up with him because, of work and Shinra. But, when his sisters came up here. Izaya saw how much he had affected their lives. The little quirks they learned off of him. Mairu and Kururi were almost as crazy as him. Almost. He just couldn't lose them forever.

A light bulb flashed in Izaya's mind. Their russians so Simon should know where the Russians hanged around the most at in Ikebukuro. Izaya dashed hopeful to the Russian Sushi Joint. Almost, busting down the door Izaya stormed in the restaurant panting. Earning a bunch of surprised facial expressions. The place was a tad bit crowded because it was a Friday evening after all.

"SIMON! I need your help! Where do the Russians hang out the most at?" Izaya hollard over the customers chatter. "Take a left, then up two blocks, turn right into an alleyway that leads to an empty car lot building." Simon yelled at the anxious troublemaker standing at the door with pleading eyes. "Thank you!" Izaya yelled before running out desperately.

Shizuo met up with Celty. It was getting dark but, the night was hardly over. In fact, it was just the beginning of their mission. The two sped off in Ikebukuro. Until, they saw a suspicious object in an unfamiliar location out in the distance. Celty, and Shizuo followed up the path. As, they got closer they saw a 2 story building. That turned out to be an vacant, old, abandoned parking lot. "I think we found it." Shizuo growled. They pulled up to the curve, getting off the motorcycle. Walking on the grass towards it. To see the most dreadful thing that could take place that night.