Chapter Eighteen; BoyFriends

The next day, Shizuo woke up to see the psycho curled up beside him in his own bed once again. They had spent their morning doing nothing but lip service. Til' Shizuo had to leave for work. Leaving Izaya left in charge of running errands to refill the fridge since he's going to be staying there for a while. Then, he is going to pack his things and take a vacation at Shizuo's for a week.

Since, nobody's occupying up his house anyway. After, he got groceries he spot a certain reaper on her bike on the street. The brunette sprinted up to her smirking menacingly to himself. "Slow down, Celty-San!" Izaya hollard calmy. The girl on the motorcycle shook her head unamused. But, slowed down so he could catch up to her bike's speed.

Izaya carried on with his usual routine every time he saw this motorcycle mythical creature. He put his arms out infront of his body making his hands grip imaginary handle bars. Then, making motorcycle noises as he walked. Celty was getting impatient she took out her phone. Typing on the device very harshly before, shoving the phone angrily in front of Izaya's face.

Txt; What are you doing here, Orihara?

"Oh why am I here? Well, If you must know. I just came back from the grocery store getting errands." Izaya faked a sigh amused.

Txt; Really? Is that all?

"Doubt me, Celty-San?" Izaya snickered.

Txt; You're not the most honest person here yanno.

"Well, I'm not lying it the moment right now. So tectonically, I could be. Besides, why would I make up something so boring?" Izaya stated. Waving his groceries around.

Txt; Why, so many groceries?

"I'm not alone you see." Izaya's smirk turned to a grin as he stared out in the distance thinking about Shizuo.

Txt; Oh right, How are your sisters doing?

"They left." Izaya shrugged.

Txt; So who's with you then?

"Nobody is at my home. I'm just visiting someone's place for a while." Izaya spoke honestly.

Txt; Whose place?

"My Boyfriend's place. That's who." Izaya slurred his words a little.

Txt; You're lying?! What about the whole godly view I love humans thing? Not in a romantic way or anything personal.

"Who said he was human, Celty-San? Izaya made a clicking noise from the tip of his tongue to the roof of his mouth.

His smile grew brighter. Izaya shrugged at the stunned yet, curious biker girl. He walked home humming and doing the walk he normally does that makes people stare in Ikebukuro. Where he swayed his hips and placed his arms out moving them swiftly like he's walking on a tightrope. He carried his groceries walking how to his lover boy's home.

Later that evening, Pasta was being cooked on a low boil in the kitchen. As the two males were in the livingroom. Shizuo was sitting comfortably on his sofa with his legs prompt up against the coffee table. Izaya was resting on the couch laying his head on Shizuo's lap for a pillow. Shizuo's hand played in Izaya's hair. His fingers twirled or combed through his black, silky, soft hair. While, Izaya stared at the tv tuned into the box that stored channels inside of it. A vibration buzzed in Shizuo's pocket coming off of his phone. The blonde checked his phone to see who the text had belonged too. Once when he saw it was Celty he opened up the message.

Txt; Shizuo! I ran into Orihara today. And I found out something really interesting today.

Txt; Hey, It's Shizuo, what was it?

Txt; He said he had a boyfriend, can you believe it!

Txt; Uh.. Did he tell you who he was dating?

Txt; No, I just didn't think he could love someone like that with him being a godly narcissist and all.

Txt; Wow. Igtg ttyl.

The blonde stared down wanting to strangle the brunette. "Who said we we were boyfriends?!" Shizuo shrieked embarrassed making Izaya jump in shock. "What the hell?! Why did you have to be so loud!" Izaya hissed. "Answer my question first!" The blonde groaned. "Calm the fuck down, Shizu-Chan! Jeez, well what do you think we are? Just two grown ass men kissing each other in our own freetime?" Shizuo's face turned red from the heat rising in his face. "I don't know! But boyfriends sounds just too weird!" Shizuo grunted. "Fine, I'll be your girlfriend with a dick." Izaya rolled his eyes. "No!" Shizuo bit his lip. "Well, I'm not your bitch!" Izaya snapped. "Fine... We can be boyfriends.." Shizuo muttered looking at the floor. The brunette smiled knowing his boyfriend had been defeated by him. And that he had won their first petty couple argument. "Yes, Shizu-Chan you are my boyfriend." Izaya stated in a matter of fact tone in his voice. Shizuo huffed, "Yes, I'm your.. Boyfriend alright." Izaya's throat bubbled up with laughter.

Izaya's eyes glistened with happiness as he pounced back on Shizuo on the couch. The brunette straddled him sitting on the blonde's lap. Shizuo watched the excited male curiously. "Shizu-Chan! I gladly accept you as my boyfriend! Unfortunately, I didn't get you a promise ring! Like most girls want. But, I did pick you up a present since, I knew today was the day we announced our love to each other!" Izaya grinned a wicked smile. Shizuo felt embarrassed by the words that Izaya had just said. Suddenly, Shizuo's eyes brightened as, Izaya pulled out something in his pocket that had a shiny reflection to it. Shizuo could tell it had a metallic silver color to it. Izaya opened his palm revealing a key. The blonde tried not to laugh. "I made you a spare key to my apartment. I thought you would find this more useful than a ring. Oh when Namie comes back, She leaves around 4 to go take care of her brother. If you want the schedule." Izaya chuckled. "Thank you, Izaya." Shizuo mumbled blushing. The brunette leaned in to plant a kiss on Shizuo's cheek. Then, Izaya whispered in his ear, "I love you, Shizu-Chan." Shizuo's arms wrapped around Izaya's body pushing him onto the couch. Connecting his lips on to his new boyfriend's.