A pleasant surprise

A shiny black strand of hair poked up from the top of his head. His nose had been red and puffy while, his cheeks were flustered from the cold. A present covered in silver wrapping paper with printed sparkly snowflakes. Was stuck in between his gloves gripping the box in hold. A red bow dangled from on top of the gift.

    Izaya huffed, exhausted from the cold weather. His coat had residue from the winter’s storm. His boots had been soaked from the snow on the streets. The dark haired man walked carefully up the steps which belonged to a apartment he was used too. Practically his home away from home. A certain blonde man owned the apartment. Whom Izaya loved. He sat down the gift by the door before, digging in his coat pocket for Shizuo’s spare key. Slipping it into the keyhole. Then, he twisted the door handle. After that, letting himself in side the place.

    The dark haired male eyes wandered to the couch in the living room. The corner of his lips flashed into a smile. Breathing a relaxed sigh. Izaya took off his coat slowly letting the black fur piece of clothing fall to the floor. He sat the present down on the wooden coffee table. Before, his body tiredly crawled on the couch. Izaya let out a peaceful hum. Feeling the warmness of the couch touch his own skin. The furniture smelt like his lover. Izaya’s eyelashes fluttered. Soon soft snores escaped from his resting posture. As his body balled up. His back brushing against the couch.

    Later that evening, the door clicked open. Standing at the entrance was a body guard off duty watching Izaya amused. Shizuo’s fingers undid his black bowtie from his neck. Unbuttoning his black vest before stripping it off. Leaving his white dress shirt with the collar unbuttoned and his black dress pants on. Shizuo walked over to the dark haired man napping quietly on the couch. “My my what a surprise.” The blonde spoke raspily. His eyes enjoyed the figure displayed before him. Izaya wasn’t wearing his huge back coat like usual. His black thin layered v neck sleeved shirt climbed up his body. Flashing Izaya’s oliver tanned skin. “Izaya has always been a cute sleeper.” Shizuo chuckled.

Shizuo bent down. Pressing his lips firmly on Izaya’s forehead. Then, he took a seat by Izaya’s resting body. His fingers toying with his lover’s hair. Shizuo’s eyes caught another surprise by glancing down at the gift on the coffee table. His lips departed into an awe. Izaya looked up sleepily at the blonde. “Oi, Shizu-Chan when did you get here?” Izaya yawned. “Not so long ago besides It’s my house.” Shizuo chuckled. “I suppose.. Shizu-Chan.” Izaya sighed.

The dark haired male cheeks grew hot tinted in a blush. Lips were up against his. Shizuo had kissed Izaya eagerly, and passionately. Izaya brushed his lips against Shizuo’s just as excited. Izaya felt a hand cup his cheek. The brunette’s heart beat raced as Shizuo kissed him deeper. Izaya departed his lips letting Shizuo taste him. Their tongues met mid way greeting each other. The blonde crawled on top of him as their lips pressed roughly against each others.Izaya was pinned to the couch with his hands over his heads. Shizuo detached their lips. As he kissed the brunette’s jaw line. Izaya bit his lip trying not to give in. Until he felt his collarbone being nibbled on. A soft moan had escaped Izaya’s lips which he tried to compress but failed miserably. The blonde smirked up against the brunette’s neck. Izaya could feel Shizuo’s proudful smile and his own defeat.

Shizuo had slipped his hand underneath Izaya’s shirt. Til’ Izaya’s phone started buzzing from his coat laying on the floor. Shizuo groaned in irritation letting his victim hop off the couch to retrieve his ringing device. Izaya opened the flip phone before answering it. When he recognized the caller. His eyes almost popped out. “Sorry Shizu-Chan, I forgot about Namie’s paycheck!” Izaya sighed.

The brunette quickly walked across the room. Cuppings Shizuo’s face with his long skinny fingers. Planting a kiss on the blonde’s lips. “I  love you, Shizu-Chan.” Izaya spoke. “I love you too.” Shizuo smiled. After that they reconnected their lips before departing. “Call me!” Shizuo hollard. The brunette smirked and nodded. Izaya left the apartment to go to his very own home. However, his home was less cozy and more lonely. Izaya sighed walking back to the place he had to be at.