Chapter 32- Asguard Once More

Third Person POV

The room filled with lightning after those words left Ban's mouth, and since most of the other sins were still trying to get their bearings about them, it seemed like they would likely meet an electrifying end. That is until a voice spoke up stopping the large god.

"I have never understood your desire to use sarcasm in the most inconvenient of times, Ban. I have observed that this is a common behavior for you when you are in stressful situations, and it seems wholly unhelpful." A matter-of-fact voice came from a corner of the room which the two gods had ignored until now; when they looked over, a doll-like boy with pink hair stood completely unaffected by the tension and the recent travel, "May I explain the situation before you kill my comrade? There is a logical explanation for all of this, I promise."

The one holding ban looked between the two, then to the man dressed in golden armor, who sent a subtle nod, which seemed to be a cue to release Ban and turn with a huff, "First, explain who you are and what your connection is to Lady Janis, we will go from there."

Gowther nodded and stepped around Elizabeth, who was still knocked out, "It is a long story, would you mind if I showed you?" Without waiting for an answer, Gowther raised his hand to his glasses in almost a salute and an arrow of white light shot through the room, hitting both of the men, who got into a fighting stance as soon as they felt the magic.

"What have you done to us, creature?!" Thor cried as information began pouring into his mind, Gowther had gone through his mind when he cast his spell, and he broadcast that information to everyone else.

"I am sorry," Gowther said in his slightly apathetically curious voice, "But this was the most logical way to inform you of what has happened, any other way would have taken longer than we have time for, and it was reasonable to assume that our explanation would have left you more confused than before, is what I did wrong?"

Meliodas raised his head wearily, "Gowther, we've told you before that people don't usually like it when you rifle through their heads without permission." With some struggle, he pushed himself into a sitting position and crawled over to Elizabeth to make sure she was okay, which made a certain giantess smile as she pushed away from the worrying hands of an overly concerned King.

By this time, Thor and Heimdall had recovered enough to the point where they were able to consider what they had been shown by Gowther, "We will forever be in your debt for helping us retrieve my brother," Thor said quietly, "But I am still confused; what has happened to the Lady Janis? All I was able to see was that you thought she died in the battle, but then you learned she was alive."

Ban was the one to answer Thor this time, looking up with his still bloodshot eyes, "She's with Fenris. Janis saved my life in the battle, and apparently, that was bad, so now she's being punished."

As soon as Thor heard that, he straightened, as if with fear, "My nephew has her? How long has she been in his possession?"

Ban looked at a loss at that question, so Kind stepped forward to answer instead, "Two days, do you know what this means Prince Thor? She's been there once before, but she never told us what she went through while there."

At first Thor said nothing and the room was quiet for a moment, but eventually, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "It means she is in trouble; come, I will bring you to my Father." With a swish of his cloak, the troubled prince left the room, and as quickly as they could, the sins followed behind them, mostly recovered; well, all except for Elizabeth, who was just starting to wake up and being held in a princess style by Meliodas.

As they left the golden dome, all of their jaws dropped, the view was majestic and completely different from anything they had seen before; there certainly were no golden cities back home.