n

"Yahh! Why did you cut yourself again?" Jisoo-ssi said after she saw my arm that's full of band aids.

"Nothing, I just feel like I need to." I answered and started walking away from her. "Yahh! Why are you turning your back to me? Jennie-ah!"

"I'm going home. Annyeong!" i said and waved. She just waved back. "Ne, I really think you should go home." i heard her say.

"Mianhamnida, Jisoo-ssi." I said and started walking.

I saw a familiar car infront of our house.

"Jennie-ah!" I looked at our front door to see my father. My father, he's here. I shrieked and run in happiness.

He welcomed be with a big and tight hug. "Waaah, you grew taller. Heol, you became more prettier. Are you really my Jennie?"

"Aaaah, appa." i said and hugged him again. "Let's go inside, your mother is waiting for you. She has something to tell you." he dragged me inside our house.

"Finally, Jennie." i heard eomma said. "Jennie-ah. Sit here." Eomma said and tap the couch beside her. I walked and sit there.

"Jennie-ah, so I think your appa told you that I have something to tell you." I nod as a response.

"It's about me. My therapy will be outside the country. Tommorow is my flight. Your aunt will be the one who's going to assist and help me there." she said.

"Okay? But what does this has to do with me?" i ask. "You will be staying in my house, Jennie." Appa was the one who answered.

"You mean, I will be living in your house with your new wife and Chaeyoung?" he nodded. "Until when are you going to stay overseas, eomma?" my mother shortly think.

"I think for a month or two. I am not sure. It depends in my therapy, Jennie." she said softly. I swear my mother is a different person when my father is around us.

I just nodded and went upstairs.

"Why are going upstairs, Jennie?" My father asks me. "I'm going to pack my bags." i said. "Oh, okay. I'll be going now, Jennie. I'll just fetch you tommorow here after your class." I nodded even though my father did not saw it.

"Oh, Jennie-ssi. Do you want to have an ice cream with me? Nevermind, I know you want to. Kajja!" Jisoo pulled me and started walking the other way.

"Ani, Jisoo-ssi. I need to go home early. My appa is waiting for me at home." I said. "I thought your father is not with you at home? You said it's just you and your mother?" she asks in confusion.

"Ne, but I'm going to stay at his house starting today. My mother is in overseas, she's having her therapy there." i explained to her.

"Ohhh, okay. You can go home now." She said and her mood changes. "Aweee, don't be sad, Jisoo-ssi. I promise, I will eat ice cream with you tommorow."

"You promise?" she said and pouts. "Ne, I promise." i said.

"Okay! Bye, Jennie-ssi!" she said and walked to the opposite way. "Annyeong!" i said.

"Jennie-unnie!" Chaeyoung exclaimed when she saw me getting out of the car. I waved at her after I got my things out.

"Unnie!" she once again exclaimed and welcomed me with a hug. "Chaeng!" i hugged her back.

"Waaah, I missed you, Unnie." she said and dragged me inside their house.