f

all chapter's will be on Jennie's pov.

"Jennie-yah!" I heard my mom screamed from the first floor of our house. "Coming." I shortly replied. Her pained face is the first thing I see when I got down.

"You, little rascal. I've been calling you for almost ten times. What are you doing up there!?" instead of amswering I just helped her to sit on her wheelchair.

"Nothing." i replied. It's nonsense if I said I'm doing my homeworks. She never believed me and insist that I'm just sleeping or fiddling with my phone.

"Why aren't you studying?! It's almost the end of the school year. You should study so you'll pass this year." I didn't answer her and just walked to the stairs.

I'm going upstairs, I'm going to continue my homework. It's a freaking 40 item homework that will be passed tomorrow. I wasn't stressed like this if it's not math, tho.

"Where are you going, Jennie!?" I looked back at her and said, "Upstairs, I'm going to study." I continue walking after.

"You're freaking rude, Kim Jennie! I am your mother!" I just rolled my eys even if she doesn't see me.

"Look, she has bandages in her arm." i heard some gossiping while I am passing by them. "Did she got an accident again?" i heard a girl ask

"I don't think it's because of some accidents. It looks small compare to some accident injuries." a boy answered. "I was thinking the same thing, bro."

"So, it's because of her?" another girl asks. "Maybe, I heard from some of her classmates last year, she likes to cut herself." i heard gasps after a boy stated.

I secretly smirk. I've been the topic of talks since the beginning of the school year. They taught I got myself into an accident because of my wounds from my arm upto my wrists.

And it's true, I like to cut myself. Some may say that I am suicidal, well maybe I am. But it's just that the pain goes away everytime I see blood coming out of my wounded body.

Like, my body feels numb and I can't feel anything except the pain causing by the wound. That's why I always cut myself with numerous wounds. Because the more wound I create, the longer the pain is away.

"Jennie, do you want to eat lunch with me?" I am startled by Joe, the only person who talks to me here. "Thankyou but no. I have something to do." I said and walk away from him.

He always annoys me by doing weird things. Like, singing his own composition song that sounds like a children song and dancing like a freaking worm that's been salted.

I walked to the gymnasium. Our gymnasium is closed when I arrived. But for almost 2 years of staying here every lunch time, I found a secret passage to get in. I walked to the back of the gym.

There is an open gate but you need to pass through the always close door. I was shocked to see that it is open. It's always close, even when there is an event, that door is still close.

"Hello, anyone here?" I said and slowly peeked inside. I saw a sillhouete near the stage.

I heard small sobs, that makes me curious. I walked slowly and find where the sobs are coming from. It lead me to the sillhouete I saw earlier.

It is a girl. She is sitting with her knees on her chest. Her hands are covering her face. "Gwaenchana?" I asked her and she just nodded. "Do you perhaps, need help?" I asked again but she just shook her head.

"Oh, okay. I'll be over there. Just go to me if you need help." I said and pointed the left bleacher. I was expecting any answer or just a nod but I did not receive any. I walked to the left bleacher.

I got my lunch out from my bag. It's just a plain rice and a piece of fried egg. Just enough to ease my hunger.

I am onto my first spoon then my eyes lingered around. My eyes landed to her. Wondering if she already eat. Then my eyes caught what she is doing.

-end of chapter-

Annyeong!👋🏻 this is my first time writing an english story. So, I'm hoping that you will support this.