y

After almost ten minutes of running and finidng, I finally found Jisoo, sitting on one of the benches behind the mall.

"Jisoo." I called her which made her head to look up since she's looking down.

Once she saw me walking near her, she instantly stood up and start walking away.

"Jisoo!" I shouted and run as fast as I could but i don't know where Jisoo is getting all the speed. "Jisoo!" I shouted her name once again and there, I can see her slowing doon her pace.

Just as I thought that I already got her, her body started to fall down that leads for her to lay on the ground.

I quickly made my way to her.

"Jisoo! Wake up! Jisoo!" I said and tapped her cheeks.

"Jisoo unnie!" I heard Lisa's voice. I turned around and saw the two of them...panting so hard.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa shouted again and rushed to Jisoo.

"Chaeng call the ambulance." Lisa told Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung immediatly got her phone and called the ambulance.

"Lisa, what's happening?" I asked Lisa in confusion. "I don't think I should be the one to tell you this. Let Jisoo unnie tell you, unnie." Lisa said and stood up when the ambulance came.

"I'll be the one to come with her inside the ambulance." I volunteered. But Lisa shook her head, "I don't think that's a good idea, unnie. I'll be the one." Lisa said and get inside the ambulance.

"Let's go to the hospital, Chaeyoungie." I said. Chaeyoung nodded. We got out of the Mall premises and was about to hail a taxi when Chaeyoung's phone recived a notifictaion.

I continued to hail a taxi while Chaeyoung checked what it is.

I succesfully hailed a taxi and we got in.

"Ahjussi, to the Ho—." I was cut off by Chaeyoung.

"To this address, ahjussi." Chaeyoung said and gave their house address.

"We need to go to the hospital, Chaeng. Why did you gave your address?" I asked Chaeyoung. "Lisa said, it's good if you do not come there. Jisoo unnie will not like the idea of it, she said."

"But-."

"No buts, unnie. Let Lisa handle it." Chaeyoung said and I can't do anything.

-end of chapter-
This is the shortest chapter I wrote here... for now

Belated Happy New Year, Everyone! And only few more minutes before Jisoo's birthday (KR Time)

Yay! One of my babies is going to be 23! I'm so excited. kYAAAAAHHHH!

One more week before class resumes. I promised I'll update more freqeuntly, this week. But I don't know if I can update daily or weekly when the class resumes. I need to focus on my studies, friends. Co'z it's 2 semester and that means only 2 more grading left before school year ends.

Hope you understands☺️

And for those who are shookt from the last chapter, hehe. Jeosonghamnida. But it will not be revealed on the next chapter or the next or the next or the next. Not anytime soon.

When the right time comes😂

I'll update later, exactly on Jisoo's birthday. (12 AM KST)