g

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted as she barged here in my room. "Waeyo?" I ask.

"We just came back from the mall. We brought some foods, it's in the kitchen." I nodded. "I'll wait for you downstairs." Chaeng said.

"Jankaman, Chaeyoung. I haven't see your eomma since I got here earlier. Where is she?" I asks Chaeng. She turned around to see me and answered, "She's with her friends, they're having a night out." she walked towards the door after.

A night out? At their age? Wahhhh, daebak.

I just said 'ohhh' and stand up. I walked donwstairs with my phone and Lisa is the one I saw. "Where is Chaeng, Lisa?" i asked.

"She's in the livingroom. She needs to get her phone, she said." I nodded to Lisa.

I sat to one of the chairs and started to eat.

"Jennie unnie, I have something to ask you." she said that made me look at her. "What is it, Lisa?" I asked her.

"My cousin told me that she's here earlier. She said she saw a sillhouete through the windows. Is that perhaps you?" my forehead creased.

"I don't think so, Lisa. I didn't g— ohhh, is your cousin look like this?" I said and give her my phone that's currently in one picture, Jisoo's picture.

"Oh-ne! This is her- wait, Jennie unnie. Why do you have my cousin's picture? Are you a saesang of her? Waaah, I can't believe thta my cousin is a head turner." Lisa said.

I laughed and answers, "We're friends, Lisa. Jisoo and I are friends. And why did you even compare me to a saesang?"

"Joseonghamnida, Jennie unnie. I didn't know that Jisoo unnie has a friend." she said.

"Who's Jisoo, Lisa?" Chaeng suddenly popped from nowhere. "Remember my cousin that I was talking about, earlier? She's Jisoo, Chaeyoungieee." Lisa explained and pulled Chaeyoung close to her.

"And why are you talking about her with Jennie unnie?" i mentally rolled my eyes to Chaeyoung's jealousy.

"She's friends with Jisoo unnie. Wait, are you jealous, Chaeyoungie?" Lisa teased Rosé. I just continued eating and didn't mind the two flirting with each other.

"I'm finished. I'll go upstairs." I said nad walked upstairs.

"Jennie, kajja?" Jisoo clung to my neck. "How many times do I have to tell you, to sop clinging to my nape?" i said with a straight face.

"Woah, woah. What's with the straight face? Why so mad?" she said and laughed. "Am not mad, jisoo. Let's just go." I said and pulled her to walk to the ice cream parlor.

"What flavor?" i asked her. "Hmmm, I'll go with strawberry. I'll go find a seat, arraseo?" she said and started walking without even waiting for my answer.

I ordered and walked to the table where Jisoo is sitting. "Ice cream! Ice cream!" she playfully exclaimed and got the cup where the strawberry flavoured ice cream is.

"You like milk flavoured ice cream? Ihhhh." she said and cringe. "Yes, and what with the cringe." I asked her with my eyebrow slightly

"It's just that I don't like milk. It makes me puke." she said. "Milk is good." I defensively said.

"Whatever." she said and continue eating her ice cream.

"Can you slow down?" I asked her as she's eating her ice cream so fast. "I'm eating it slowly." she said and continued doing what she's doing.

"You're calling that slow eating?" I said and pointed her.

"Ne." she said and finished the last scoop of her ice cream. I just shooked my head and continued eating mine.

I was eating peacefully when I heard a loud Burp!

"Mianhae, I just need to let it out." she said and scratches the back of her neck.

We went home immediately after I finished eating. Because she said she has something important to do after.

-end of chapter-

this is quite short. but support my other stories guys.

Chatroom bp § tw

obviously it's a chat fiction. hahahahaha. A BLACKPINK and Twice chat fiction because, why not?

First Day of Snow

this is a minayeon (Twice's Mina and Nayeon) story. yes! I do ship minayeon, hehe. Minayeon is heartheart.

You can check it out by visiting my profile. It's all under My Works

Read my bestfriend's story too, if you haven't checked it out.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/130868703

that's a Michaeng fanfic (Twice's Mina and Chaeyoung)

yes, we ship a different ship. we never ship the same ship. we're basically wrecking each other's ship😂

anyways, thankyou for the reads and votes. It's truly appreaciated.