m

"Unnie, can you come with me?" I looked at Chaeng and asked, "To where?"

"I just have to buy something for Lisa at the mall, would you mind coming?" Chae explained. "Oh okay, let me change my clothes first" i said and gestured my hand from up to down to ket her know what I am wearing.

"Okay, unnie. I'll wait for you here." Chaeng said and sat on the couch where I was lying earlier.

I walked upstairs and fished for clothes. I settled for a white statement shirt and black pair of pants. I picked my phone from my side table. I also got some money before coming out of the room.

"I'm finished." I proclaimed while walking down the stairs. "You're a bit fast than I expected." Chaeyoung said.

"So, shall we go now?" Chaeyounga asked and I nodded.

I walked outside the gate and just when I realized that Chaeyoung weren't with me. "Unnie! What are you doing outside? Come inside." Chaeyoung said who is in the garage.

Oh, yeah. I forgot that they have cars.

I walked back and sat on the front seat.

Soft music was playing during the whole ride. Not long enough, we reached the mall. Chaeyoung quicly found a parking space.

We walked inside the mall and Chaeyoung pulled me inside a store.

"Do you think Lisa will like this, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked me holding navy blue colored button up.

"I don't really know Lisa's types, Chaeyoungie. I just know her like yeterday. But it looks good. Maybe, she'll like it." I said and do a thumbs up sign.

"Aish, I'll just pick another." Chaeng said and put the cloth back.

After a lot of asking and head shaking session, Chaeyoung finally picked something. She brought two hanging shirts.

We got out of the store and Chaeyoung asked me if I want to eat pizza. It's food, so I said yes. Food is life, really.

"So you stopped that thing." Chaeyoung asked me and do a slash thing on her wrist.

Yes, Chaeyoung knows about me cutting. Well, we keep each other's secrets.

"Somewhat. I haven't done it again for like one week? I am not sure but I know it's not that long." I answered and ate one slice of pizza.

"Woah, I think that's a record, unnie. You've been doing "that" since you are 14. And you always cut yourself, everyday." Chaeyoung said exagerating the "everyday".

"I thought so, too." I agreed.

After few more minutes, we finished eating and got out of the store to go home.

We are already near the exit of the mall when Chaeyoung and I saw familiar faces.

"Omo-that's Lisa." I said pointing at Lisa.

We walked towards them.

"Annyeong." I greeted them and bow. They did the same.

Jisoo was shocked to see me, I think.

"Annyeong, Jennie." Jisoo greeted me. I looked at Chaeyoung and Lisa. They are doing that weird smile.

"Jisoo, I thought you are going somewhere?" I ask Jisoo.

"Oh, yeah. I already finished it. So what about you?" Jisoo said looking at Chaeyoung.

"Oh, this is Chaeyoung, my sister." I introduced Chaeyoung to Jisoo. Chaeyoung waved a little but quickly go back to smiling with Lisa.

"Oh, hi, Chaeyoung. This is Lisa, by the way. She is my brother's boyfriend." Jisoo introduced Lisa which made all of us shocked, except for Jisoo.

"Girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes, she is my brother's girlfriend." Jisoo said.

"Babe? What is happening?" Chaeyoung asked Lisa. "Babe, I think this is a miaunderstanding. I am not her brother's girlfriend." Lisa explained to Chaeyoung.

Jisoo looked confused with Chaeyoung and Lisa's conversation.

"Jisoo unnie, why are you telling that?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Jisoo asked Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"Ofcourse, she is my girlfriend." Chaeyoung answered.

"Do you know, Lisa too, Jennie?" I nodded to Jisoo.

"Oh, fuck. I gotta go, bye." Jisoo said and run away.

"What the hell is happening?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"I don't know too. You two, stick with each other. I'll go find Jisoo." I said and ran aqay from them.

What the freaking hell is that?

Lisa, Jisoo's brother's girlfriend?

WHAT?

-end of chapter-

WAAAAH! THANKYOU FOR THE ALMOST 600 READS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, HEOL.

IS THIS TRUE? OR I AM JUST DREAMING?

but anyways, thankyou for the reads, guys.

fck, iM CRYIN. LOVE YOU ALL❤️

Irish,
A crying blink thanking all of you❤️😭