i

"Jennie, we should go home now." appa said.

"I don't want to. You can all go home, I'll just follow you." i said and continue looking at my mother's grave.

"Okay, we'll just wait for you inside the car." i nodded to appa.

Eomma, why did you leave me?

I know we don't have the best mother-daughter relationship but I still love you, eomma.

"You shouldn't be here alone." I looked at the person who's behind me.

"Jisoo." I mumbled.

"Uhm, hi? It's been two weeks, right?" i nodded to her.

"How have you been?" she asked me and sat beside me.

"Not okay, for sure." i answered.

"My condolences, Jennie." Jisoo said and patted my back.

"I haven't met her, but I bet she's a good mother." I looked at Jisoo.

"Why do you think so?"

"Just by looking at you, the Jennie infront of me, I can see that she really is a good mother." she said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Thankyou for that." I smiled weakly.

"How about you? When did you came out of the hospital?" I asked her.

"I came out four days ago. I really want to the wake but Lisa won't let me. She said I need to rest for the rest of the week."

"Then why are you here? You should be resting." I said.

"Lisa came here, she dragged me along. She said, she knew that I am dying to visit you. Well, she's kinda right." my brows creased in confusion.

"What do you mean by kinda?" she laughed like what i said was a freaking joke.

"That's a secret, Jennie." she said then plastered a smirk on her face.

"Jisoo unnie, we should go home." Lisa interuptted my moment with Jisoo.

We decided to eat lunch and to catch up also. It has been two weeks since I last saw Jisoo.

"But we just got here for almost one hour, Lisa. I haven't even finished my food." Jisoo said, disagreeing to what Lisa said.

"But we really need to unnie. REALLY." Lisa muttered.

"Come on, Lisa. Don't kill the fun." Instead of answering Jisoo, Lisa glared at her.

"I think you've forgotten something, unnie." Jisoo creased her forehead in confusion.

"Forgotten? Something? I don't think so, Lisa."

Lisa moved a little bit closer to Jisoo. She whispered something that made Jisoo nod her head.

Chaeyoung and I are just watching the two.

"We need to go. Chaeyoung, bye." Jisoo said and waved to Chaeyoung.

Jisoo looked at me, "Annyeong, Jennie! Let's just see each other in school."

I smiled at her and said, "Oh, ne. Bye."

Lisa dragged Jisoo outside after that.

"Do you know what's happening?" I asked Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung shook her head, "Ani, unnie."

Those two, they are acting weird.

Jisoo, what are you hiding?

-end of chapter-
OMG! DID THIS BOOK JUST REACHED 1K READS?! THIS IS UNEXPECTED! HEOL!

Thankyou! Jeongmal kamsahamnida! I don't know how to express my gratitude. Co-Blinks, kamsahamnida! I am crying, srsly 😭. And I'm inside our classroom in the middle of my science class. (Don't copy what im doing, this is bad.)

Saranghaeyo!❤️

Let's continue to support Beulping House and Blackpink, themselves. BLINKEUS, HWAITING!