Chapter 74

Chapter 74

_SFA_Tower Garden_22:25pm

"All I need is you? Kai better move his ass away from her or else what he is really going to need is his limbs sewn back together after I tear them apart." Luhan mumbled to himself as he sat hidden in a very far tree below the SF Tower. He was clutching so tightly onto a tree branch that it eventually snapped in half.

Luhan groaned angrily.

Luhan watched as Mei-Xing continued to sit next to Kai, laughing and smiling, and making small talk with Kai's arm around her shoulders.

"Kai better watch himself. My power is telekinesis, I can rip his heart out unnoticed." said Luhan as he just remained hiding there in the tree, sitting and staring with jealousy flowing through each of his veins.

"So this is where you have been hiding." Hwanhee suddenly appeared out of nowhere, surprising Luhan.

Luhan nearly lost his balance on the tree branch. "Hwanhee!" he scolded softly before he flicked Hwanhee's forehead.

"Ouch!" said Hwanhee as he rubbed his forehead.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked Hwanhee.

"Me? I was looking for you! What are you doing here?" Hwanhee mocked back. "Is turning into a baboon one of your powers too?"

Luhan clasped his hand over Hwanhee's mouth. "You are making a noise. If one more word comes out of your mouth, I swear I will be posting you back to your father... in pieces."

Hwanhee frantically nodded.

Luhan then let go of Hwanhee. "Not.a.word." Luhan warned.

"Got it." Hwanhee replied.

Luhan glared at Hwanhee.

Hwanhee smiled back sheepishly.

Few moments have passed and Hwanhee could no longer hold the silence. As expected...

"I found a scroll in Principal Joongki's office." Hwanhee suddenly said. "I managed to make a copy of it. You should take a look at it as soon as you can. I think it is important."

"Do you have it here right now?" Luhan asked Hwanhee.

Hwanhee reached into the lining of his coat and he pulled out a scroll and opened it. "The writing is quite old and ancient. We might need a really old- and I mean a really really old witch to translate it and-"

Before Hwanhee could finish his sentence, Luhan leaned forward and snatched the scroll out of Hwanhee's hands. He began to search for answers and clues all over the scroll. He eyed every rune, every painted image, and every symbol precisely. There were times when his brows furrowed or his eyes widened as if he could actually understand what was written down. His lips moved subtly as he whispered to himself, and Hwanhee noticed everything.

"Can you read what it says?" Hwanhee furrowed his brows.

"Of course I can." Luhan shrugged with his eyes still glued to the writings on the scroll, not realising that Hwanhee knew that the writing on it was close to three millennia years old.

Hwanhee slowly narrowed his eyes at Luhan. "How old are you?"

"Twenty four." Luhan said without looking at Hwanhee.

Suddenly the scroll got snatched out of Luhan's hands. "Give that back!" Luhan shouted and reached for the scroll but Hwanhee held it back.

The tree became a suspicious swirl of black as the two shadow travelled across the tree branches for competing on who gets to have the scroll. Leaves fell to the floor as either of them got knocked against branches when either of them managed to physically get hold the scroll. Hwanhee had it, then Luhan, then Hwanhee, then Luhan, then Hwanhee suddenly whistled, and then he made his shadow swallow the scroll so that now neither of them could have it.