Chapter 13- An accident?

Chapter 13

 Jung Yunho’s POV

 Seriously I can’t believe I’m the homeroom teacher of these persistent vampires.

 I’ve been teaching them for two years now and I know them well enough to know what their minds are playing at.

 Except for a few that I’m still trying to figure out.

 I can’t tell them the truth as to why classes were being dismissed that evening because it would just cause unnecessary havoc amongst the students.

 The half truth was that Principal Joong-ki really did call me to his office via telepathy. It was a special gift that was given to the people of the star village many... many years ago.

 I recalled everything that happened as soon as I left the classroom an hour ago.

 “The truth is...”

 -Flashback-

 _Principal’s Office_                                                 

 I left the classroom and I made my way to the principal’s office. It took me about only a few seconds because I teleported most of the time.

 Unfortunately my teleporting skills are limited and I can’t actually teleport far distances like Kai. Kai was special and so are the other ten as well. They were all really unique and very different from each other.

 I opened the door for the principal’s office and in the room revealed my two other colleagues that I didn’t expect to see there. There was no sign of the principal in the room either.

 They both looked so serious as if something bad was about to happen to them.

 “ Annyeong Changmin and Jaejoong.”

 “Annyeong Yunho,” They both returned the greeting.

 “Do you perhaps know why Joong-ki called us?”  Changmin asked worriedly. It seems that everyone and everything somehow gets to feel intimidated by the Principal even if he was just a year older than me.

 “ Aniyo... I have no idea.”

 I really didn’t expect them to be here, especially Jaejoong.

 Jaejoong is the Elementricks Class teacher. He would train the vampire elementalists to improve their elemental skills. I don’t know his ways of training methods but I’ve heard rumours that if you don’t obey to his rules then he will turn into a monster... literally.

 Jaejoong only trains them twice a week for an entire night. Specifically on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So the fact that he has been called here on a Friday is really odd.

 I’m feeling really anxious right now and I can feel that Changmin and Jaejoong felt it too.

 Changmin broke the silence when he collected a dart that was resting on Joong-ki’s desk.

" Junsu had to take care of his twin brother that fell ill again and he was needed at his home. You know that Junsu is the most gifted in healing and medicine. He will be coming back in a few weeks."

Junsu is my other colleague and he works with Jaejoong when the boys are training. Just in case anyone gets injured and then he heals them.

 As Changmin was aiming the darts towards the red target that was on the wall he complained about a couple of things.

Aish... this maknae. -_-

 “I just started with Biology class and then I was called by Joong-ki hyung.” Changmin complained.“ It is really unusual for Joong-ki to call us during class. He is not the type of person that would call for us while we are working unless it was dead serious.” He emphasised the word ‘dead’.