Chapter 19- Hide and Seek

Chapter 19

Mei-Xing’s POV

I turned around and then...

O.O

I got shocked to see someone behind me in the dark and before I could scream... the person already covered my mouth with a really... really cold hand.

But this hand felt very familiar...

Oh... of course it is him again-_-

“You really... really have to stop screaming so unnecessary Mei-Xing.” Baekhyun warned me for the hundredth time.

Seriously... why does he always do this? He appears out of nowhere and then he expects me not to be frightened. 

Baekhyun did let go of his hand that was covering my mouth.

“ Nice slippers by the way.” Baekhyun said while looking at my wolf paw/claw slippers.

I noticed that he is wearing normal casual clothes and that... I’m still wearing my pyjamas.

Oh how embarrassing...T^T

“Yah! I can’t help it if you make me feel like as if I’m a victim of a paranormal activity or something!” I complained and crossed my arms acting as if I was upset with him. “What are you doing here anyway? It’s like 4am in the morning!”

“Oh so you don’t want me here?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and took a step back away from me.“ Fine! If you don’t want me here then I will rather leave.”

Baekhyun walked past me but I stopped him before he could leave through the door. “ Aniyo... D-Dont leave me... please.”

Baekhyun turned around and gave me a hug which lasted for a few seconds. “ Mei-Xing ah... I won’t ever leave you, you pabo.

~Flashback~

On top of my cupboard was the medical book Lay gave me and I remembered that I left the book in Baekhyun’s car. Other than the book that was piled on my cupboard... there was a box with sealed chopsticks and noodles placed inside a medium sized box with a note on top of it.

I took the note and read it out loud.

“ Don’t starve yourself. TURN THE NOTE AROUND”

I turned the note around and I saw that there was more writing to read. I again read it out loud.

You a pabo.”

Pabo?

I’m an idiot?

Who was it that brought all of this?

~ End Of Flashback~

“D-Did you just call me a pabo?” I asked Baekhyun and I let go of the hug. He was now leaning against the door while facing me.

" Ne, I did... Pabo :P”

So it was Baekhyun who brought those things for me last night. But why couldn’t he just use the front door or something? I know he sneaks in my house but... Wait... How did he even get inside the house right now? o.O

Aniyo... Im sure that he won’t just come through a window and leave a note. It’s not like him to do something like that.

If Baekhyun were to give me something then I’m sure he would give it to me in my hand, just like how he did with the cake that got destroyed by Snow last night. -_-