Chapter 12- Debate

Chapter 12

 Mei-Xing’s POV

 “You need to get out of my seat. GET OUT NOW.” Said the person who just came in and the person sounded really pissed off.

I expected the trouble to finally end within the classroom but little did I know that the trouble…

had only started.

This time the dizziness disappeared as if it was frightened at the tone of voice this person was using.

I looked up to observe the person in front of me and my eyes rounded. His clothing obviously meant that he was a vampire.

He just stood there and even though he sounded pissed off, he had an emotionless expression on his face with a bag pack swung around his one shoulder in a casual way.

My eyes met his and I noticed that his eye colour was a normal black, his facial features were angelic just like Baekhyun, but for some reason my gut feeling reminded me that looks can often look deceiving. As if any moment now he would transform from an angel to a demon in disguise.

I also noticed that I’ve been staring for a little too long now.

“Quit staring and just get out of the seat.” He spoke up again.

Xiumin stood up from his seat and placed both of his hands on the table. “Luhan you can’t just come in the classroom without greeting and throwing commands like that.”

Baekhyun once again appeared beside me.“Mei-Xing you don’t have to get out of your seat.” He instructed.

“You mean my seat.” The boy called Luhan protested.

I was in pain and I really didn’t feel like protesting back. I don’t want to risk my life and cause another life ending incident.

Before I could get up from the seat, Luhan did something that caused Baekhyun to freeze in his position and he looked as if he couldn’t move his body. Xuimin was also not moving at all.

The rest of the classmates noticed this and in an instant, Sehun appeared behind Luhan and rested his hand on Luhan’s shoulder trying to calm him down. Unfortunately... Sehun was a little too late as Luhan already had a grip onto my own arm. It was a really tight grip and I’m sure it will somehow leave a bruise.

I didn’t let out a scream or a shriek. I was seriously hurting in my entire upper body and I don’t know if I can handle this craziness any longer.

 Chunhua-jiejie I wish you can save me...

 I felt two hands being placed on my shoulders and I found myself at the back row of the classroom in the other empty seat that was beside Lay.

 “H-How did I get here?” I asked as soon as I realised where I was seating.

 I looked to my side and I saw that boy that was on top of me from earlier on. So... his power is teleportation. He must have done that in order to get me away from that psycho called Luhan that was three desks away from me now.

 I wanted to thank the teleporting guy but he already found his way towards his seat. Again I felt guilty by not having the chance to save my saviour. Hmm... this reminds me of that incident that happened at the frozen lake.

 My eyes drifted off to the front of the classroom and I saw Baekhyun and Xiumin moving again.

 Xiumin seated down and Baekhyun speeded across the classroom appearing to my side once again.