Chapter 40- Confessions and Apologies...

Chapter 40

_SFA_ Physics &Biology Class_

Xiumin's POV

It seems that Suho has finally come to his senses by taking matters into his own hands. Things have been on edge even way before Mei-Xing came into the picture and it is about time that he does something about it.

He has informed me that he will not be attending the first period of classes tonight and that he will finally be telling Mei-Xing the truth.

At first I didn't agree because it was not his story to tell, but then I came to realise... perhaps it is best if Mei-Xing knew so that the next time she deals with Luhan, she would know exactly what she will be facing.

But amongst all people, I pity Suho above everyone else that was close to Mai.

He loved her too, but Kris was the one who we all knew would be able to protect her. But even his protection... was not enough to keep her safe.

I don't know how Suho is able to control himself when being around Luhan... because if it was me, I would have long time finished Luhan.

Every time I bring up this subject with Suho... then all he would tell me is that he trusts Jaejoong sensei. I wonder what Jaejoong sensei knows that we don't. I don't even think Principal Joong-ki knows of what really happened that night... but for some reason, I get the feeling that Jaejoong sensei knows way more than we could possibly imagine.

Sigh... Suho has been keeping his patience with all of us on lock down for all these years, I can already imagine him letting out all his range and anger soon.

It is now close to break time and I'm still fiddling with the note he gave me.

"Meeting. School Rooftop. Break-time. NO EXCUSES."~Suho

When Professor Yoochun was not looking, I nudged D.O who was seated next to me.

"What is this?"

"Just make sure that everyone gets that note."

"Arasseo..."

D.O passed down the note and soon everyone got the message.

***

It is now 10pm. The dismissal bell for break time has been announced.

Everyone left everything as is in the classroom and made a dash towards the castle roof top.

"Hyung!" shouted Lay as I was just about to exit the classroom.

"Lay, is something wrong?" I asked concerned.