Chapter 17-Invader

Chapter 17

Mei-Xing’s POV

Luhan leaned in closer...

...

closer...

...

and more closer...

...

and then he...

...

He just unlocked my car door for me -_-

(A/N: Hahaha :P)

But his face was only an inch away from mine. I didn’t move, flinch or do anything. I just sat in my seat with him being extremely close to me.

He was practically leaning over me or should I rather say... almost entirely on top of me -_-

“ I. SAID. GET. OUT. OF.THE. CAR.” Luhan said through gritted fangs and half growled as he spoke.

*thunder*

As if on cue, the sound of roaring thunder erupted from the dark sky and rain started pouring down.

Luhan shifted back in his seat and I didn’t argue with him further.

I was scared and my breathing became heavy again. Without Luhan to tell me to get out of the car again, I rushed out of the vehicle and walked in a really fast pace towards the front door of my unlighted house.

I didn’t bother greeting Luhan or looking back to the direction of the car. I didn’t even worry about the rain. I just wanted to get as far away as possible from Luhan.

I made my way to the front door of my house and I unlocked it so that I could go inside.

Before closing the door I took one last glance over to Baekhyun’s vehicle but I couldn’t see anything through the dark tinted windows, also the heavy rain made seeing worse.

I finally closed the front door of my house and I held both my hands over my unstoppable beating heart. I am still standing behind the closed door whilst gathering all my lucky stars that Luhan didn’t do anything, I was so afraid...

Soon I heard the sound of a car driving away and I turned around to switch the light on because it was still evening and the house was creepily dark.

But as soon as I moved to the light switch... I heard shuffling noises coming from the dining room.

Someone else or something else is in the house O.O

Slowly I walked through the corridor to make my way towards the dining room; I got hold of a nearby lamp as if the lamp was going to protect me against the intruder.

Yes, I was using the lamp as my weapon.

I stood with my back against the wall and leaned my head in slightly towards the direction of the dining room. Everything seemed normal, there was no sign of any intruder or whatsoever.

Except for the lounge curtains that were open.

I walked into the dining room, still holding the lamp in my hand, and I was planning to close the curtains.

Just when I was about to touch the curtains... I saw something moving on the couch through the reflection on the glass window.

Thunder again erupted from the sky making the scene seem like something from one of those sinister movies.