Chapter Eleven: Trust him.

Riley's POV.

The week, as usual was long and tiring. I was in my last Friday lesson and I couldn't wait for it to end so I could properly fantasize about my date with Kai.

By the time I left class it felt as if I had been there for a century and a half.

I was half way out of my class when my phone beeped with a text from Kai.

K- Are your legs tired?

R- What are you talking about?

K- You've been running through my mind ;)

Oh God!

He was at it again. He had been doing that for the whole week, sending me cute little pick up lines that I pretended didn't make me turn into a ripe tomato.

I guess he knew the truth and that's why he always did it.

K- So excited about tonight princess :) Eight o'clock! Wear your best dress for me.

R- Dress? Where are we going?

K- Don't worry princess. Tonight is all about you. You won't regret it.

K- Ps. Wear a really tight and short dress so I can see them legs and curves ;) See you later!

Such a pig.

R- Wear my biggest and longest dress? Got it!

***

Kai's POV.

It was 7.30 and I had just finished getting ready. I wore the only black suit that I owned but I wasn't sure about going with the tie.

I hate ties.

I didn't even know how to tie the damn thing. If I was going to sweep Riley off her feet, it's better to do it when I'm most comfortable.

So no tie!

Jay walked in and stood at the door as I got ready.

"So you're really doing this?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"Doing what? Going on a date?"

"Yeah! Usually you skip the damn date part and go straight to bed with them. This is a really different side of you man."

"She makes me different. She makes me want to be a better person," I told him honestly.

He scoffed and said, "Doubt it! I'm sure she's just really great in bed."

"Shut up dude!" I said as I put on my shoes, almost ready to leave.

"What?" He was now inside the room with me, "deep down we all know who you are Ryder, do you honestly believe that you can change because of some thick ass blonde! I'm sure all this lovey dovey feeling of yours will end once you sleep with her and realise that she's not all that!"

"Jay, you better watch what you say before I do something I'll regret!" I told him as I stood up to leave.

"Relax bro!" He came closer and fixed my collar, "have a nice date!" He smirked before moving back and letting me pass.

Jay was a great guy but one thing he didn't understand was the importance of women. He always saw women as sources of pleasure and he thought they were only good for sex. Other than that little factor, he was a good person.

***

Riley's POV.

"Does my hair look ok?" I asked Maddy and Liv who were sitting on my bed watching me pace up and down the room.