Michelle Elise

A/N Ah I see you've stumbled onto my attempt at a Michael Jackson fanfiction. I hope it is at least bearable. Thanks
-queen of music.
At age fifteen Michael Jackson had a child. The child was of course not planned. The mother of his child was Taitum 'O Neil. The child was a baby girl. They named her Michelle Elise Jackson. If you looked at her you would know that she was Michael's girl. She looked exactly like him. There were only four things different from him.
1) her complexion. She was light and fair like her mother.
2) her nose. She had her grandmothers nose.
3) her hair. It was straight
4) her eyes. Her eyes were the lightest of blues. Neither her mother nor Michael knew where they came from.
Aside from those thing,Michelle was the living embodiment of a female Michael Jackson. Michael was busy making music but he always had time for his "Chelle " as he called her. At age five Taitum took Michelle away from Michael after claiming he took no part in her life. All this was because he was going on tour but offered to take Michelle with him. Michael was allowed to write to his daughter but nothing else. After two years Taitum and Michelle went off the grid. Michael try as he might couldn't find them and months later accepted that his Chelle was gone.