Chapter 4

Michelle stayed the rest of the class on the trampoline and the bars. Then she went outside to a field in the back of the building. She stretched out and at some point must've fallen asleep because the next thing she knew she was dreaming.
In her dream she sat up and looked around her. She looked down and realized she was wearing a long,white dress with blue trim. She got up and turned around, and a few feet behind her there was a man who was not facing her. He was wearing black jacket and black pants his hair was rather long and curly. She couldn't see his feet for he stood in an area of the field that was uncut. She walked over to him and looked up at him but could not see his face. It was hidden behind his hair and sunglasses.
On one hand he wore a white glove. He turned around and looked at her and then held his hand out to her. She tried to take hold of the hand but was somehow pulled back and was getting farther and father away from him. Michelle ran as fast as she could against the pull but he just kept getting farther and farther hand still outstretched. She then became conscious of Charlie shaking her awake and sat bolt upright then calmed down and started panting.

" are you ok you don't look to good?" I'm fine. And as for the not looking too good that's just my face."

Charlie shook his head and said,
"You're pale though, and your shaking and sweating. "

She shook her head and said,
"It was just a dream." Charlie looked worried but said,
"OK well I'm starting my young division classes do you want to help me?"

Michelle nodded and made Charlie help her get up then walked into the building after him.