8.

Leanna and Sheri up top!
Enjoy ❤️

-

Leanna ~

I stood there with a pad in my hand waiting for this grown ass man to order what he was getting instead of failing on trying to flirt with me.

"Okay, well when you're ready call me." I have a fake smile walking away leaving him there stunned before rubbing his beard.

I rolled my eyes as I went back behind the counter and started to put in my other customers orders in.

"You must be the new girl." I heard one say next to me.

I looked and saw a skinny African American girl who wore her hair up in a ponytail but it was obvious her hair was naturally curly because it was curls all over her head.

"Yeah. I'm Leanna." I introduced and she gave me a warm smile.

"Sheri." She held her hand out and I looked at her outstretched hand and shook it not wanting to leave her hanging.

"Good thing Toney finally hired another female. He was starting to get annoying." Sheri rolled her eyes as she went to the computer next to mines putting in orders.

"How?" I laughed a little.

"That old man loves to flirt. If you think these hungry ass old people in this bitch likes to flirt you don't know nothing about Toney." Sheri shook her head sucking her teeth.

"Urg," I frowned as I thought about. I sure did not have time to for no creepy ass manager.

"Don't worry though, I'll be with you every second except Friday's. I'm off then." Sheri advised me as she walked around me starting to make the drinks.

No wonder why I didn't see her yesterday. "How long have you worked here?"

"A year now. I'm gonna quit soon. I just moved here last year and this job was the first to hire me. The pays good so I stayed." She told me.

"Same. I just moved here a month or so ago." I said as I began making drinks as well.

"Where you from?" She asked.

"Atlanta, Georgia." I smiled.

"The big ATL. I see ya. Have anyone ever told you look like New New or what's her real name Lauren London?" Sheri asked chuckling and I shook my head.

"I don't even know who that is." I shrugged.

"We got to watch ATL together." She hyped and I smiled.

"Sure. Where you from?"

"Chicago. I plan on going back in a couple years I'm just trying to explore you know?"

"Uh, Yeah." I had no clue what's that like. I haven't been to any other city except Atlanta and now I'm in New Orleans.

"Let me get back to this customer." I told her walking back to the grown man that had a attitude by now.