"Your pain is my joy"

I stare wide eyed at the door my heart practically pounding out of my chest as the time seems to go in slow motion, fear erupting through my entire body , my breaths heavy and loud.

My breathing is soon over powered by a slow and eery screeching sound from the door as my eyes never leave the position of what lies behind it.

My hand instantly make it's way in front of me, stretched out and directed directly towards the door impatience radiation from my body as the door is only half way through the process of opening.

I place my palm up facing the black interior door, the screeching and movement stopping immediately, exactly in the centre , just enough to view the sight on the other side.

........

Nothing? My eyebrows rise, my feet still planted firmly in the exact position. The door slams open with a swipe of my hand, as I'm able to get a clearer image.

Was it the best idea to fully open up my suite as if an artwork to be seen.. Probably not but from the sweat that was pulsating my body I'm pretty damn curious to find out who ever the hell it is. I just want to go to sleep after this so the sooner I deal with this person, the faster I'll be sound asleep.

I recover quickly annoyance more than anything electrocuting through my body as my feet make their way quickly towards the door, my chocolate brown hair swaying from the fast movements making it's own waterfall as I poke my head out, my hand grasping the cold door handle in the process. I can feel the hallway breeze brush against my silk pyjamas as I scan the left side of the hallway. My eyes small and squinted as I hear a 'ding' from the elevator. My head instantly whips towards the right as the arrow pointing up shines back at me. Another ding and the elevator opens revealing a girl with pink hair that falls just below her chest. She seems young, although the fact she's up at .... Nearly 5 o'clock in the morning.

She smiles as she walks my way stopping just before my door.

"Hey. Are you new here?"

My eyebrows raise as my mouth opens immediately. "Uh, y-yeah" I force the words out as I look at the girl with high-shorts, a crop top and ankle boots on standing just below my eyes. Her voice is strong and doesn't hold any immature tone to it. None that matches her looks. "You didn't knock on my door just now, did you. Like a know you just came up but.. You know don't worry.." I say quickly.

She replies with a smile "No. Could've just been one of the kids around here" .

"At five o'clock in the morning?"

She shrugs with an 'I don't know' expression. "Anyway I'm Yumi" she announces with a peace sign.

"Kyra" I reply simply with a small smile as I awkwardly move away from the door closing it slightly behind me. "Why ... Are you up so early?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Just finished racing" she leans her wait from one foot to another as she fiddles with her keys in her hand. "Actually I just one a new car" she beams as she throws the keys in the air and landing it back in her index finger with a spin.

"Oh, wow"

"The joys of racing. You win, you also receive a new car"

"You're old enough to drive?"

"4 months until I'm 18" she beams.

"Cool"

"Well it's nice meeting you Ky, but I'm going to rest up. Maybe we can catch up another time.Sayōnara" she walks off with a smile saluting me with a small wave as her pink hair sways behind her.

"Well, at least i know it was just kids" I huff as I open the door, feeling the warmth of my suite as the door clicks shut behind me. My feet automatically finds it's way towards the bedroom my eyes slowly drifting getting closer and closer to dreaming