Epilogue:

Heaven:

Gemma and Lucas were now angels in heaven. Gemma was an angel of healing and Lucas was an angel of creation. Today was a special day for it was Gemma and Lucas's wedding. God had decided that they showed the most love for each other that it was evident that both of them needed to be tied together in their after life as well.

Gemma was clad in her white gown that showed of her big silver wings. Her bright silver hair was tied up in a fish braid and this was all the doing of her grandmother. She was very excited to get married to her other half , her angel partner and her eternal love. She was radiant and glowing as she walked down the aisle. She was beautiful. She was magnificent and she was pure.

The wedding ceremony was beautiful for they were tied together eternally by the heavenly father. God created man and woman to stand by each other as equals, to support one another , to love one another and to be there for one another in times of hardship. Gemma and Lucas proved that all of this qualities were not hard to accomplish. Yes they were not perfect, no one is perfect. Yes they had flaws, everyone has flaws. Lucas proved that if you truly love something and you are certain that they are the one for you, fight for them, crawl hells hardest room, fight demons and you will prevail. Gemma proved that everyone is going to face hardships. Everyone is going to face death. Everyone is going to loose someone who means the world to them. It's how you learn to cope with it that matters. It's whether or not you let it impact and define the rest of your life. It's whether or not you let it break you.

At first Gemma let it break her, she was broken and battered. She was left on the ground feeling hopeless and vunerable to the world. She had to rebuild herself up to realise that it is going to be okay. People go and people come that's just the cycle of life. She needed to be able to realise that her grandmother was watching down upon her. She never thought her life would be cut short but she doesn't regret anything that she had done on Earth.

Gemma and Lucas story was a story that needed to come to an end on Earth in order to prevail in heaven. They waked through hell together, they fought their inner demons, built each other up and in turn they both moulded themselves into beautiful pieces of broken pottery.