Chapter 6:

I awoke sometime later in the same position,but now I was back in the cave.I groaned and stood up,barely balancing myself.The room was dark and eery.It's stillness carried off through the scary darkness.I felt goosebumps climb my arms.

I turned my head and suddenly saw  9 bulky creatures forming a silent circle around me,stepping closer and closer with every second that passed by.

A voice suddenly called to me from above."Twilight.Twilight.Beware.Danger awaits you in the coming fuuuutuuuuurre.Twilight.Beware."the voice was now echoing through the darkness,barely audible.

A scream of a very familiar voice rang out through the air,and I stood,paralyzed with fear. 

I blinked twice and suddenly a bright light blinded me. As I got used to it,I recognized my room.

"I knew that scream would get her out of it "Tiffany declared. Sam was staring at me skeptically.

"What?" I asked.

"Something strange is going on here.When we saw you slumped on the floor I thought you were on the verge of dying,so I...I bit you." he paused to see my reaction.I felt a tickling sensation inside my head.I nodded.

Sam continued."And your skin didn't react.There were no bites or marks.It was as if nothing had occurred."he frowned."Why did you run out of the room?"he inquired.

I took my time answering.The tickling sensation was back.I felt a sudden desire to speak the truth and only the truth."To tell you the truth,I'm not sure but I had this feeling that something.Something bad, was about to occur.So I did that in order to protect myself.Why?"I smiled and the tickling sensation disappeared.

"I've never seen that before"Sam said slowly.

"The last thing that happened was that you asked a question..And when Ariana got up to answer,you,for some reason,ran out shrieking for your life."Tiffany explained.

"But what about when they jumped up...and...oh whatever"I muttered as Tiffany gave me a look. Something was very wrong here but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.I blinked and smiled happily.

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany raised her galaxy to her ear."Hello?"she asked.She put the phone on speaker.

"Listen,there's an emergency.It's Lola.I don't know what happened.Last night she had high fever and was throwing up.This morning she had red eyes and was ice cold.What's going on?Could you come to France if you're not too busy.You were always better in science than me.Please?I'll pay for everything!I'll-"she started sobbing.

Tiffany covered the handpiece and mouthed something to Sam.Should we go?It's my friend Diana.Sam nodded.His handsome face and green eyes  were grave."Tell her we'll come at once."

"Diana?...Yes.We'll come at once...sure...thanks...no problem...bye."

"We're going to France?In the middle of the school year?"I asked.

"Yeah,you up for it?"

"Totally,it's so romantic there!!!"I squealed.I was suddenly dying to go to France.

Sam called the others into my room."Guys!Yo!Twilight's room.

"We're going to France!"I shouted gleefully.