Chapter 5:

We bid good-bye to the family and silently left the house and got into Sam's green  sports car. As Sam started driving away,he shared a quizzical look with Tiffany,that I couldn't help noticing along with Danielle ,who was putting a see through bandanna on her eyes to cover them. "

"What?"we asked suspiciously.                                                                                                                           

 "You'll find out soon enough" was the tense reply.

                                            .                                             .                                                     .

Twenty five minutes later I had entered an apartment and was now standing in front of a well light cave. I suddenly saw Melissa chatting with a guy.There were two guys and a girl baside them sitting on beanbags.I was apalled.They  looked up in surprise as we entered.

"Hey Tiff you brought new people but why aren't they vamp-"the guy chatting with Melissa said,but stopped as he noticed the alarm in Melissa's big blue eyes. Tiffany stepped forward and gently proceeded to remove the gray see-through bandanna. The room silenced as they saw her blood red eyes.I turned my own eyes to Melissa.

"Melissa?" I asked shakily.

She turned to me sadly."Well,now you understand why I became friendly with Tiffany"

"Yeah,but since when are you a VAMPIRE?!?!?!?!HELLO?!?!?!"I held out my arms.

"I-I-I can't tell u y-yet.I-It is um I can"t to ha-hard-no-no".

Sam send me a leave-her-alone-look.I rolled my eyes but let the subject drop."She'll tell u someday"Sam mouthed.

I nodded.I'd developed an uneasy feeling since I had found out that my best friend and twin were vampires.I suddenly noticed that not everyone had red eyes.

"Did any of you change ur eye color" I asked trying to ease the tension.I started fidgeting nervously. There was a heavy silence and I realized I'd stumbled on something important.They shared looks with each other.The girl in the back finally spoke.She had long,straight, red hair and big blue eyes.

"I'm Ariana"she said coolly."And no.We're not even all vampires."She,and another two of the boys jumped up-more like flashed up-but before they could do a thing,I ran out of the cave,slammed the door behind me , slumped to the floor,and fainted with my palm across my forehead.

Too much excitement for one day.