Chapter 9:

We walked into my room to see everyone on my bed.Melissa looked up at me,her eyes twinkling mischievously.

I smiled back,uncertain how bad being a vampire was.Sam looked like he had bad news to share.

I cleared my throat."Guys,I'm a vampire."I announced.They gave me weird looks and Sam send me a bashful smile.Ariana gasped."You have to meet everyone!"she exclaimed.

"I'm Ariana,you know Melissa and Tiffany and these are Dave,Peter,and Jeff."

Nash had black hair and deep,electric,blue eyes.Peter had brown hair and hazel eyes.Jeff had brownish-blondish hair and my bluish-greenish eyes.He resembled Tray a lot.

"How come you're not thirsty for blood?"Jeff questioned.I returned my gaze to Sam.He probably controlled my mind to forget about it.

Sam answered for me."Well,she isn't exactly a normal vampire."he announced.

Six alarmed eyes including mine found his gaze."Huh?"we said.

"I haven't completely understood why yet,but what she needs to drink is werewolf blood.That and nothing else.Otherwise,something horrible could happen."Sam finished slowly.

There was complete silence in the room.Jeff looked at me,disgusted.

I shook my head slowly from side to side.This was NOT happening.The room started spinning in circles and I dizzily fell to the floor.

The room grew darker till all was black.I fainted.

                                               .                                    .                                 .

I opened my eyes.I couldn't see a thing.I started rubbing my eyes in panic when the world's best  aroma wafted by my nose.It was a combination of sugar with honey and cinnamon with chocolate.

I felt movement beside me and I lay still.

"Twilight."I heard Tray whisper softly,unaware that I was awake.

"I just want to let you know that I heard your conversation with Sam.I'm on your side.I can help you in time of need.Not that you actually know that."he sighed deeply.

"I'm also not exactly a perfect human."he chuckled."In fact,I'm a-"

But I couldn't restrain myself any longer.The smell was agonizing.I opened my eyes once more,and this time had the vision of a hawk.

Tray's eyes widened with a start as he realized I'd heard.I growled and reached for his neck.

He jumped back with a start."Twilight!I'm your brother!We'll find a way to get your food!"

I jumped and knocked him to the floor.Being a newbie vampire,I was apparently WAY stronger than him."GET.OFF.OF.ME!!!!"he shouted desperately.

He started breathing heavily as he caught sight of my teeth,"Twilight!Please!I'm your brother!"

I was about to sink my teeth into his neck when I was grabbed from behind.I spun around,ready to attack.It was Sam.He looked me in the eyes and I calmed down instantly.

I looked around ,confused a little by my whereabouts.It took me a few seconds to remember what had happened.

"I'm sorry Tray!"I aplogized heartily."But what happened to me?"I wondered aloud,perplexed.

"Well,I guess that young Tray over here has something to share."Sam raised his eyebrows at Tray.

"Yes...um...mom and dad aren't exactly...er...humans?"he replied.

"What?"I asked tiredly.

"Well,mom's a vampire and dad's a warewolf?Ever notice how they are never here on full moon night's?There you go.Don't ask me how exactly they managed to have children."he made a tortured face."But we're sort of a mix of both."

I suddenly recalled my first vision.(First chapter)

"Take you for example."continued Tray."You're a vampire but the only blood you can drink is warewolf blood."

I sighed inwardly.Talk about normal.

"I think that's about enough for today."Sam interrupted."Go get your suitcases ready for tomorrow."

It's time for France I thought happily.I suddenly noticed Sam's intense gaze locked on me."SAM!!!"