Chapter 11:

And with that,the entire group of Rose,was gone.

The other members of Sam's group appeared before me.Sam,Tiffany,Melissa,Dean,me,Tray's friend Michael,and a yet another girl I wasn't  familiar with.

"Whoa!"I exclaimed."Where are the others?Jeff and Dave?"

I could feel the uneasiness in the air."Well?

Dean turned to me."This is Lola."

For the first time,I acknowledged her.She looked a little younger than us.Like about 14.I assumed.

With black wavy hair,green eyes,and pale skin.

"Hi!"I said.She returned my hello with a shy grin of her own.

I turned to Sam with expectation.

"Well,here goes.Everyone of the members ,including Lola,just past  a similar test.To decide which group to join.Rose and I,er...well...we used to be close,but today we have decided to just each make groups of our own.As you can surely see,Jeff,Dave,and Danielle,have chose to continue their lives with Rose,"

"Um...okay...what now then?"I asked.

"Now,the real story begins..."

                                                .                                        .                                      .

Danielle's POV:

Mere seconds later they were gone.The other members appeared before me.Jeff,Dave,Ryan,Ali(!),Michael,Evan(I threw him a dirty look,which he ignored, Rose,and Tray.

"Okay,lets get to business,"Rose's sweet smile disappeared."The only things you need to know are that:A- you all have decided to join me now.I am your leader.You do as I say.B-"Rose turned to me."I am the intruder that guarded your home and gave you the frigthening call.And C.We are all werewolfs.Except,for you Danielle.But that is fine.You'll have a bit of difficulty dealing with our werewolf bond but we'll manage.Sam and I...whatever,were rivals now.Alright,I hope everything is cleared up."She smiled tightly.

"Um...okay."we all nodded.Rose reminded me a bit of someone...

"So we're, like,against them?"I asked.

I locked eyes with Tray.I was against my sister!The girl with whom I'd shared my entire life with!Even though I was always a bit closer to Tray.

Rose gave me a nod.

"And my parents?I need to get back home soon!They think I'm on a short trip to France arranged by my school!And what will our school think if we just disappear?!"I pointed at myself,Jeff,Dave,Ali,Evan...they all nodded.

Rose smiled to herself."Well,usually,I would keep this information to myself,but...I can compromise a bit for now,seeing your new and all.Danielle"she motioned for me to come closer and I did,slowly.

"Now put your hand on mine,and look into my eyes."It took me a few moments,but then I realized with a gasp it was Mrs.Rodriguez.My French teacher.She chuckled."I have an aura to cover myself up.And now so do all of you.You all will recognize eachother,but other people wont.

"Now both of the teams have a mission.But you will hear about that someother time.We have to get you all home as soon as possible,because except for you Danielle,no one here has any powers.What is your power by the way?"She asked interested.

I shrugged.I was never the sharpest tool in the shed.That was Twilight."I don't know yet."I said.

She and the others scanned me quickly and nodded.They could see I was telling the truth.

"And last but not least."she said adressing everyone."You will all lead a normal life apart from this mess."she said, indicating what she meant with her hand."Don't be surprised if you don't remember any of this till our next meeting.It's completely normal at the beginning."she let out a breath."

"Goodbye"and with a wave of her beautifully manicured fingers ,we were all gone.