Chapter 12:

Twilight's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a bit of an empty feeling,to the loud ringtone of my twins phone.I groaned and rolled over to look at my clock.Darn,all I wanted was to go back to bed after that super long trip in France.I frowned.I was so tired I could barely remember any of the details.

"Hello?"Danielle spoke into the phone.

"Hey,it's Jade."I heard her voice.

"Hi,what's up?"

"Well?C'mon!I want to hear all about that first date you had with that insanely hot guy!!!Spill it!!

Danielle glanced over at me.I rolled my eyes.So much for sharing a room.

"Hey Jade?I'll...I'll talk to you in school about it.Okay?See you in half an hour?"

"Um...sure?Is everything okay?"

"Yeah ,Yeah,I just have to have to...accomplish something before school.See you soon!"she hung up her phone and turned to look at me.

 "Listen,I know I can be an evil twin sometimes,but I swear ,I didn't mean to date the same guy as you and-"

I cut her off."Whatever,he likes you more anyway..."I said somewhat hurt.

"Are you cool with us dating?" 

I nodded."Yeah!Who cares?"

She studied me."Well okay.Thanks!"

I rolled my eyes at my sister's horrible attempt to make me feel better.

"Girls!"mom called!"C'mon down for breakfast!We have some special news!" 

Danielle and I exchanged horrified glances.We usually didn't have the same definition as'good' as our parents did.

Not even bothering to change out of our nightcloths,we scampered down stairs,and into the heavenly smelling kitchen.Tray was already seated in front of a huge plate of good-looking pancakes.

"Please tell me you're not having another baby!"Danielle whimpered,eyeing mom's not-so-flat belly.

Both parents glared at her.

"NO!We're not going to tell you anything about having a new cute little baby,though that isn't such a horrible thought..."mom and dad shared a lovey-dovey smile.

"Well,then what's the 'amazing' news?"I asked cautiously.

"Remember that intruder that frightened Twilight,and called our house quite a few times,not saying a thing?"dad smiled.I raised my eyebrows,waiting.

"Well,she's in jail!"

"Yes!Finally!"I danced around the kitchen.The whole family stared at me quizzically.I stopped and frowned at my sister.I She was a little distracted.

I decided to forgive her bluntless,being the amazing person I was.

"What's up?"Tray asked her.

"Nothing.I...I gotta go.I dont want to keep Jade waiting."she picked up a pancake,then ran upstairs to get ready.

"Well,that certainly wasn't the reaction I was hoping for!"mom said to dad.He shrugged.

"You know,I was thinking."mom turned to us ,too."We should really start bonding more,as a family."

I groaned inwardly.Mom's ideas were usually terrible.Her idea of fun is going to a boring art museum(with art no one ever heard of)and volunteering to explain eveything to visitors.

Tray and I exchanged a horrified look.We could noafford that right now with all the pressure from school and things going around us.

"Uh...sorry!I gotta go too!"I jumped.I left the kitchen with Tray at my heels.Instead of the loss of my pancakes I took some money and decided to just get something on the way.

I was about to enter my room when I heard Danielle talking to someone.I crouched and peeked into the room through the keyhole.Ryan was the sitting on my bed flirting with Danielle.

They leaned in toward eachother slowly...I curled my fists at my sides and flung the door open.

They immediately jumped apart.I cleared my throat loudly.

"Care to tell me what the hell you're doing here?On my bed?'I demanded.

Danielle got up and ran to close the door behind me,before anyone heard my loud screeching.

"Quiet!"she hissed.My jaw dropped to the floor.What was with her?I just caught the girl in my room with a guy,and she was hissing at me?My parents would kill her if they found out!

Danielle realized she had gone too far."Look,please Twilight.You know I would do the same for you!I'll give you anything you want!Do you want me to do your chores for a month?What?"

I contemplated the offer.I knew this was a one-in-a-million opportunity to get anything from Danielle.

"I'll think about it."I grinned slyly,enjoying every second.

I turned to Ryan."Though,you better get out of here before I don't even do that!You wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious girlfriend would you?"I spat at him.

A look of emotion quickly creeped acroos his face.It was gone before I could even register it.

He gave Danielle a helpless look and climbed out of the open window.

About three seconds later Danielle got a text from him.

TTYL Honey.We'll finish that later:)  ;)Danielle was silent.She knew they had both gone to far.

I huffed,and ignoring my sister,I took my cloths from my wardrobe and went to the bathroom.

I could feel my twin's gaze following me,making sure I wasn't going anywhere near my parents.

So much for sisters.I needed my friends help.And a plan.Now.

.                                .                                 .                                     .                              .                            .