Chapter 3: The Portal

Moira arrives at the Waterton Beach, she sees her friends' clothes in the sand,she realizes that it's not time to go on the beach at night, however, Summer, Hannah, Darby comes out of the sea in their mermaid forms.

"Hi, Moira!" said Summer.

"Girls, what are you three doing here? It's night!" she said.

"We need to know how that portal leads us!" said Hannah.

"Yeah, let's get to the portal!" said Darby.

"Aw, come on!" Moira rolled her eyes. "I saw your clothes in the sand and you-"

Summer grabbed her friend by the hand and pulls her through the sea, leaving Moira's clothes and beanie behind, the blonde girl turns into a mermaid, feeling convinced by the girls to discover the portal.

"You convinced me, girls, let's find that portal." said Moira.  

  The Elemermaids swims in the sea to find the magic portal, they avoid some traps, some jellyfishes and various dangers, after reaching the portal, they are suspicious to realize that portal takes any individual to a alternate dimension, they enter the portal and it takes the four girls through a magic wormhole, however, another magic portal blasts the girls into the beach, their mermaid form disappears, revealing their clothes, they became shocked to realize that it's a alternative city.

"W-where are we?" Summer asked.

"I think the city has been changed." said Hannah.

"I think we are late for school, come on!" said Moira. "Anyway, thank goodness our clothes are here with us."

"I thought we forgot them in the normal universe." said Darby.  

  The girls makes their way to the school, they discover the school had changed, the city turns out to be a alternative version of Waterton, and all the people are unchanged, except the students, after getting inside, they discover their stuff is not with them, they see the lockers with names and warnings on them.

"What's that?" Moira asked.

"These warnings, they were written by some bizarre boys." said Summer.

"Ah, let's put our names!" said Darby.