Chapter 8: Sister and Goddess

"Loretta! You awake me!" said Moira as she hugs her little sister.

"Moira-san, that boy looks like a lot like you." she said.

"That creep, Marcus, kidnapped Atargatis and even...my sister Charlene?!" she exclaimed.

"These boys are totally evil and want to trap us into their world, a alternative version of Waterton!" said Hannah.

"We can't defeat the four boys without a member, girls." said Loretta.

"Who's the member?" Darby asked.

"Me!" she said as she carries Moira and puts her in the basket on her bike.

"Loretta, I'm too big for this basket!" said Moira.

"Take us there!" said Summer.

The girls climb at Loretta's bike, they leave the beach in order to save the two girls, when they make into the city, they see Marcus, Sigmund, Henry and Dick standing in the top of the school yelling: "No one can stop us now!"

"I gotta go to your house, Charlene is in there!" said Moira. "Hannah, trust me, I will not break anything."

"OK, be careful." said Hannah.

Moira gets out of Loretta's bike and rushes towards Hannah's house, she looks around, goes upstairs and sees Charlene's legs sticking out of Hannah's clothes, she notices her older sister tied and gagged by the boys and frees her.

"Charlene, how these evil boys kidnapped you?" she asked.

"They got Atargatis, Moira, they kidnapped her!" said Charlene.

"Where they put her?" Moira continued.

"In the bathtub!" Charlene replied.

Moira opens the restroom door and finds Atargatis in a bathtub, she frees her as she starts to speak.  

  "Thank goodness for saving me, Moira, the boys got me out of the sea!" said Atargatis.  

  "I saw them in the rooftop of the school!" she said.  

  "Moira, defeat those evil boys who kidnapped me, I will go back to the sea." said Atargatis.

"Right, you will er...suck the boys back to the magic portal, with your powers, right?" said Moira.

"You are such a perky girl!" said Atargatis as she and Moira gave high fives.  

  Moira started to run towards the door, she took off her beanie, jacket, shirt, shoes and jeans, before jumping into the water and turning into a mermaid, her friends and sister are also mermaids.

"Let's defeat the Merboys with our powers!" she said.