Chapter 1: The Waterton Aquarium

In the peaceful city of Waterton, Australia, there is a public aquarium called "Waterton Aquarium", this aquarium contains some exhibits called: "The Regal blue tang exhibit, the dolphin exhibit, the Royal gramma exhibit, the touching exhibit and more exhibits, a school bus stops next to the aquarium, the students of Marguerite Perey High and their teacher, who, unlike other adults, is totally naive and gullible, she has brown hair tied in a ponytail, wears round glasses, a long white coat and a red dress with brown high heels, they get out of the bus, where they see the aquarium.

"My parents will love to see a public aquarium." said Moira.

"The dolphins had moved from here?" Cheryl asked.

"It's a public aquarium, Cheryl." said Mindy.

"OK, everybody, this is it, you will learn about biology." said the teacher, Mrs. Petrie. "This aquarium has some fishes, dolphins and more..."

"Aquatic beings?" said a green-haired student.

"Exactly, Aquatic beings." said Mrs. Petrie as she resumed her speech. "before we get inside, hold your hands together."  

  "Hands together!" said Moira. "Girls, let's hold our hands together!"

"Got it!" said Summer.

"I'm on it!" said Hannah.

"Allright!" said Darby.

"Selfie!" said Mindy.

"Cousin!" said Lania.

"Pinky!" said Cheryl as she ends up pulling the shirt of another student, she has short green hair, blue eyes a red beanie with a purple pom-pom, pink shirt with a orange flower, purple leggings and red boots.

"Hey, respect my shirt!" the student said angrily.

"Cheryl, you pulled a girl's shirt!" said Moira as Dave, who was walking with the students, notices her.

"Hi, Moira." he said.

"Oh, hi, Dave!" she said.

The girls followed their classmates at the aquarium, Inside, they are impressed by some fishes, dolphins and various aquatic things in some exhibits, their eyes became widened with excitement and amazement.

"Well, everybody, Let's start first by showing the Regal blue tang exhibit, shall we?" Mrs. Petrie asked.  

  "We do!" The students replied cheerfully.  

  "Gosh, I wish if that aquarium had some mermaids." said the student named Roberta.

"There's no mermaids in that aquarium, stupid." said Mindy.

"The name is Roberta!" Roberta replied angrily.

"Mindy, respect her, please." said Moira as she looked the students going to see the first exhibit, before turning her attention to Roberta. "Look, Mindy and Cheryl always pester you by accident."

"Ah, that's OK, everybody in my old elementary school always pester me." said Roberta.

"Girls, I got a idea!" said Hannah.

"What is it, Hannah?" Darby asked.

"How about we trick our teacher Mrs. Petrie for thinking that a dolphin says her name?" she asked.  

  "What? Mrs. Petrie is a strict teacher, and we are going to get punished!" said Lania.

"She is a gullible teacher, she is dorky and...clueless." Hannah laughed.