Chapter 10: Elemermaids in the Aquarium

The things are getting better for Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby and Loretta, The school gets rebuilded to its original state after the Elemerboys vandalized it, all things are also better to the city of Waterton.  

  Four months later, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby and their parents goes to the same public aquarium where they had the perfect field trip.

"Waterton Aquarium." said Anne. "Your grandparents will love to see this, I wish I can become 11 years old again."  

  "Mom, my classmates had the best aquarium ever." said Moira.

"When I was your age, Summer, my mom showed me some dolphin noises like (dolphin chirp)" said Christie as Summer laughs.

The girls and the parents goes inside and goes to the dolphin exhibit, they see some dolphins jumping, the girls became amazed, including Solandra, Dave, Pippa, Darlene and everybody, until Moira gets a idea.

"Girls, come here." she said as her friends walk next to her. "They might see the Elemermaids in this aquarium, what do you think?"

"It's a good idea,but, why we have to impress everyone with our mermaid form?" Summer asked.  

  "Let's get inside the tank, they might see mermaids as legends!" said Darby as she took off her clothes.

"What are you doing, Darby?! You can't do that!" said Hannah.

"Come on, our parents will not stop us!" she said.

The rest of the girls also took off their clothes as they follow Darby into the tank, however, Peter and Anne are confused to realize their two daughters are gone.

"Where's the girls?" Anne asked.

"Why they left their clothes here?" Peter also asked.

"They have gone eating some ice cream,Mom and Dad." lied Charlene.

"But, Charlene, you were supposed to be protective!" said Anne.

"Mrs. Rain, check it out, The Elemermaids are in the tank!" said Pippa.  

  Peter, Anne, Charlene, Pippa, Ledyard, Christie, Meriwether, Clarena, Tessa, Mel, Solandra and everybody looked at the tank in amazement to see the five girls in their mermaid form.

"What's this?" Solandra asked.

"Darby Bloom, get out of that tank right now!" Tessa tried to tell her.

"Mrs. Bloom, I mean Tessa, they are not ordinary mermaids." said Clarena.

"Look how she is doing." said Darlene.  

  "Doing?! Are you all out of your mind?!" Tessa asked.

"It's all right, Mrs. Bloom, They become elemental mermaids." said Mindy. "Moira is earth, Summer is fire, Hannah is water, Darby is air and the little girl is Loretta, she is the mermaid of lightning."

"Yeah, I think you are right, Lindy." Tessa replied.

"Mindy." she said.  

  The Elemermaids showed everyone their elemental powers like fire, earth, water, air and lightning, they are so amazed at the girls showing their powers, Mrs. Petrie, who was in the aquarium, during a field trip, Is seen befriending some regal blue tangs with Roberta taking a photo of her.