Chapter 9: Saving Roberta

The Elemermaids swimmed in the whole aquatic city, the Elemerboys write a phrase which says: "Evil Merboys Rule!" and another below says: "Elemermaids are nuts!", Roberta became shocked and goes to the rooftop, where the four are enjoying their day.

"Who are you? What are you all doing here?" she asked.

"I'm Marcus Rain, and this is my friends Sigmund Wilson, Henry Weaver and Dick Bloom, the Elemermaids didn't mentioned...that you are their ally!" said Marcus. "You are so dead!"

"All right, let's tie her, I'm gonna burn her to death!" said Sigmund.

"Hey, respect me, goofballs!" said Roberta.

No, respect me, goofball." Marcus laughed evilly.  

  The merboys ties Roberta in the flag of the school, Sigmund shoots fireball at it, they start to laugh evilly before getting each other a high five and a fist bump, she became horrified, until she notices the Elemermaids coming closer to the school.

"Elemermaids!" she exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Roberta, we'll stop these merboys!" said Moira.

"Oh, my, she is gonna slap me with dirt! All right, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby and...Loretta, It's time to lose your powers!" said Marcus.  

  The Elemerboys and The Elemermaids are ready face to face, they use their elemental powers to defeat each other, Summer shoots fireballs at Sigmund, who dodges until he gets burned by one of them, Moira throws some dirt at Marcus, he ends up getting hit by a rock, Darby blows some air at Dick, resulting in his hair getting blown, Hannah and Loretta shoots both water bubbles and balls of lightning at Henry, which injures him.

"All right, get ready for a water of pain!" he said as he attempts to shoot at Hannah with water but ends up shooting at Roberta, and puts out the fire. "Oops, silly me."

"OK, girls, FIREBALL!" Moira commanded as she and her friends use their powers, combining them into the giant fireball, and shoots at the four Elemerboys, injuring them in process.  

  "You got us, Elemermaids." said Marcus. "You are pretty brave."

"Yes, we are, one magic will take you back to your alternate universe." said Summer.

  Something magical starts to carry The four Elemerboys into the air, they are shocked to realize they are floating and getting sucked back to their own alternate world, thanks to Atargatis' magic, the hole sucks the four merboys back to the alternate world and everything ends.

"Moira! Summer! Hannah! Darby!" Roberta exclaimed. "I am so glad you defeated them!"

"That's ok, Roberta." said Moira. "First, I am a human, and then, I am a mermaid."

"You and your friends are mermaids!" she said.