Prologue

In the sea, a white bright light is seen below in a hole, it has a circular shape, the hole is named "the magic portal.", a portal who takes any mermaid or mermen, to a alternative version of Waterton, Australia, where the main characters are boys and girls, the five boys are male counterparts of the Elemermaids, they are named: The Elemerboys, their names are Marcus Rain, Sigmund Wilson, Henry Weaver, Dick Bloom and Marcus' little brother, Larry, others are male and female counterparts, their names are Dorothy Baxendale, Myron Collins and Caleb Rain.

Instead of anything heroic like the girls, the four merboys are totally evil, arrogant, cruel and totally mischievous, Marcus the leader of the Elemerboys, is the merboy of earth, is able to generate dirt and soil, Sigmund, the merboy of fire, can manipulate fire, Henry, the merboy of water, can manipulate water and finally, Dick, the merboy of air, can manipulate Air, no person or merfolk had explored this alternative dimension, this dimension is totally different of the normal dimension, when one person leaves the alternative dimension, they end up in the normal dimension.  

 A animated sequence begins, this time is now different, where the statues begin to look each other, the four statues turn themselves into Moira, Summer, Hannah, Loretta and Darby in their normal clothes, walking together in the streets of Waterton, The five girls notice a magic pearl, which turn them into the Elemermaids, Moira generates Earth, sand and controls some stones, Summer creates a powerful fire blast in the sky, Hannah creates a Tidal Wave, Darby releasing air from her hands and Loretta creates some balls of lightning, The five mermaids are seen swimming together, along with Pippa, Charlene, Dave and Darlene, Atargatis is seen with them, showing some water spirits, The girls notices sea monsters coming out from the sea, Hannah uses her water powers, turning the city in a submerged city, Moira defeats the first sea monster by releasing dirt, Summer shoots fireballs at the second monster, Darby shoots air at the third monster, Loretta electrocutes the fourth sea monster, and finally, Hannah drowns the fifth sea monster with water, The girls are seen on the beach, their reflections of themselves are shown with the mermaids forms.