Chapter 5: Parents Just Don't Realize

The girls became horrified and they decide to go home, they arrive at the Rain residence, where they meet Marcus' parents, they are confused how they "moved" to the alternative dimension.

"Mom, what are you doing here in this alternative dimension?" said Moira.

The mother, Anne, looked at her and tells her husband Peter, who also notices her.

"What happened to our son? He is turned into a girl!" she said.

"Ah, he was replaced, honey, don't embarass him." said Peter.

"No, I didn't replace him, he is not your son, tell me!" Moira tried to get her "parents" some attention to her, but, they are not the real parents as she turned her attention to her friends. "Girls, something weird happened to our parents!"

"Something weird didn't happen to our parents in this universe, Moira." said Summer.  

  Summer, Hannah and Darby goes to their "houses", they find out that their "parents" are not the real parents who moved from the normal Waterton to the alternative Waterton, they goes outside and became saddened to realize they are not the same parents as they thought, Moira shows up.

"You're right, something weird happened to our parents, they are the boys' parents." said Summer.

"and who are these boys we encountered?" Hannah asked.

"They are....The Evil Merboys." Moira suspected.  

  "Merboys?" Darby asked as she noticed a bully with purple hair, green jacket, white shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes, who is torturing his own red-haired brother, who wears a blue collared shirt, orange suspenders and blue and white sneakers.

"Who is that guy? Is he your brother?" Summer asked.

"No, I gotta tell him." said Moira as she goes next to the bully. "Gosh, er, Charlene had a boyfriend like...you, and your name is Caleb?"

"Exactly, Caleb Rain, I am Marcus' older brother, and I always scold him and my brother because I am the boss of them." said Caleb.

"Exactly too, and you are not from here, girly!" said Larry.

Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby's faces became more and more shocked, that Caleb and Larry are totally evil like the boys, they see the boys coming after them, their eyes became widened in horror.  

  "There they are, you guys!" said Marcus.

"It's my pleasure to come here, but, we gotta go home." Summer said awkwardly.