Chapter 2: Teacher's day in the exhibit

Meanwhile, Mrs. Petrie and the students sees the first exhibit: The Regal blue tang, they are so amazed as she starts to count the number of students, but, discovers, eight of them are missing, she became confused and oblivious, until she hears somebody calling her name.

"Mrs. Petrie, a dolphin is telling your name." said a female student.

Mrs. Petrie looked at the tank, thinking that a dolphin is calling her name, ends up going upstairs with some security guards trying to stop her, the teacher took off her clothes and jumps into the water, she turns into a mermaid, gets a red bra and a white green-fish tail, much to the students and the people's amazement, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, Lania, Roberta, Mindy and Cheryl walked next to them, they see Mrs. Petrie in the tank.  

  "Wow, she is a mermaid now?" Roberta asked.  

  "Yeah, but, I guess the school might fire her for her...uh...naivete!" said Darby.

"Well, girls, there is one thing you all will know: never trick a high school teacher, ever!" said Moira.  

  Later, Moira arrives at home, Loretta and Darlene are watching tv, the little girl notices her older sister and runs to hug her excitedly.

"Hi, sister!" she said.

"Hi, Loretta." said Moira. "and Hi to you too, Darlene."

"Hi, sweetheart, how was the field trip?" Anne asked.

"Very well, mom." said Moira.

"Which place you had come, lil'sister?" Charlene asked as she punches playfully her sister's arm.

"Easy, Charlene, I had come to a public aquarium, its name is Waterton Aquarium." she said.  

  "I heard someone said the name of that public aquarium." said Peter. "You saw some fishes?"

"I saw them, I wish you, mommy, and you two will come to the aquarium." said Moira.  

  At night, Moira is sleeping in her bed, everything is quiet and nothing bad will happen to her until she hears a message in her phone which says "There's a portal in the sea, let's find it!", she gets out of her bedroom and sees Loretta, Charlene and their parents sleeping in their beds, she changes her pajamas and puts her normal clothing and beanie.