Chapter 6: Escape from the Elemerboys

The girls decides to go back to the beach, they ran past some houses before making their way to the Waterton Beach, they see the boys, including Larry coming to kill the girls.

"They are on the beach, dudes!" said Sigmund.

"The evil boys are coming!" said Summer.

"Take off your clothes, after we go back to our normal home, our clothes will reappear again!" said Darby.

"Darby, are you crazy? They will steal our clothes!" said Moira as she sees the boys coming close. "Let's go!"

The girls jump out of their clothes before Marcus and his friends comes close to them, they see the girls in their mermaid forms again, swimming back to the magic portal.  

  "Leaving so soon, girls?" said Marcus as he turned his attention to his friends. "They are coming back to their own world, after we get there, we'll replace them, and we'll start our lives in the normal universe and the girls will get their miserable lives here in our world!"

"That's a great idea, dude!" said Sigmund as he fist bumps him.  

  The boys took off their pants, revealing their fish-like tails, they took off their shirts and jumps into the sea, they start to look for the Elemermaids, wondering where they are, the Elemermaids are shown hiding in some places before sneaking away when they are almost close to the portal, the Elemerboys stops them from leaving.  

  "Before you leave, we have to switch places, we'll close the portal, and you and your friends will be stuck here, forever!" said Marcus.

"You cannot mess a lady, this lady has earth power!" said Moira.

"I have the power like you!" he said as he lifted the ground with Moira below it. "It's time to be punished, Moira."

"Moira, the portal! Let's go through the portal!" Summer pointed to the portal.  

  Moira jumped to the portal, her friends and their evil male counterparts goes through the same portal, which takes them back to the real Waterton Beach, the four elemermaids jumped out from the ocean and lands into the sand, after regaining conscience, they see Marcus, who goes back to his human form as he looks to the girls.

"Girls, Me and my friends have come here, Get back to our world, my brother will teach a lesson at you." he said.

"I don't want to be stuck in your world, you are evil!" said Moira.

"Oh, yeah, Do you know how we made it to the reef?" Marcus asked. "We kidnapped somebody else."

"Who is somebody else?" Summer asked.