Chapter 7: Charlene and Atargatis gets captured

Marcus snapped his fingers to reveal that Sigmund, Henry and Dick are back to their human form and are carrying Atargatis, the mermaid-goddess from the reef, she is now tied and captured, the girls are shocked at this.

"Atargatis! You creep! You kidnapped her!" Moira scolded him.

"Boys, teach a lesson at them, I will teach a lesson on that girl." said Marcus.

The boys used their powers, and starts to defeat the girls by knocking them unconscious, resulting in the four fainting to the ground.

Meanwhile, Loretta and Darlene are in the elementary school, in the history class, she made a drawing of herself protecting Darlene from some bullies, they started to think of Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby playing tag with them.

"I don't know how Moira have gone." she said.

"Yeah, something had happened to her." said Darlene.  

  "We gotta sneak out of the history class to find her, Darlene." said Loretta.

"That's a good one." Darlene continued as she looked outside.

Meanwhile, Charlene is at home reading a teen magazine and hearing pop music, she sees the boys, thinking the girls had changed their gender, she goes outside and ends up bumping them.

"Moira! Summer! Hannah! Darby! Oh, my, you four are so boyish!" she said.

"Can we kidnap her too? As we did with the mermaid-goddess?" Sigmund asked.

"I can't remember where we put that fishy goddess who acts as a helper." said Henry.

"You fool! We put her in the closet of that girl's house where your counterpart lives!" Marcus scolded him.  

  "Wait, what are you talking about?" Charlene asked as the boys kidnap and gag her, Darlene and Loretta had already sneaked out of the history class and they became shocked to realize that the girls brought four boys from a alternative dimension.

"Who are they? They kidnapped Charlene and Mantis!" said Darlene.

"Her name is Atargatis, Darlene, we need to find Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby!" said Loretta.

  Loretta and Darlene goes to the Rain residence, they go to the Waterton Beach by bike, In order to find the four girls, they imagine themselves as two girls in a road trip, traveling in the desert, after arriving to the beach, they find the girls fainted in the ground, Loretta rubs her hands together and starts to wake them up with her powers, she puts her hands in the girls' chests and this wakes the four up.