Chapter 8:The Change

Salvia was getting scared.The five were close to reaching Bendy,especially Raichu.She was desperate not to let anyone go near Bendy,so,she devised a plot to make the five break apart.Salvia had special powers,and one was appearing in dreams by using others identities,,so she appeared in some of their dreams.

(Ham's dream)(Salvia appeared as someone invisible)

(OTI is talking to another bunch of friends)

Ham:OTI,why are you ignoring me!You have been neglecting me for these 2 months!

OTI:No I did not!

Ham:Yes you did!(Runs away,sitting in the middle of a forest)

A voice(Salvia):Ham,don't you feel sad?If you want eternal happiness,come with me,Wake up now and I will be standing in front of you

(Ham woke up)

Salvia:Hi Ham!(slyly)

Ham:Are you the one who talked to me in my dream?

Salvia:Yes.Come with me—

(Salvia looks at Ham directly in the eyes.Salvia's eyes flashed red.Then,Ham's eyes were red too.The Devil was now controlling Ham—Then Ham disappeared from the room with Salvia)

(Flashback to Minji's dream)

Reporter:Now,Minji will sing with Sana and Min Yoongi!!!

Minji:Am I dreaming?

Sana(Salvia in disguise):Minji,do you want this dream to be turned into reality?

Minji:Of course—but I am on a mission with the other four—

Sana:They will just waste your time—if you follow them,your dream will never come true!You have to find a way out!We will be waiting for you!Tomorrow,enter the lift and you will enter our world!

(The next day)

Raichu:Good morning—where's Ham?

Eevie:I don't know!Did she go out of the room?(goes check around)Nope.

OTI:Minji?Why are you packing?

Minji:I'm leaving?

OTI:What?!Where?!

Eevie:What happened?Are you scared or what?

Minji:No,I need to leave to make my dreams come true.Im sorry.I'll find a way out myself.

(The lift appears immediately)(Minji steps inside)(Then,the lift disappeared)

Eevie:What?Just one night and Ham disappeared and Minji left—

OTI:I believe that there is something—

Raichu:Someone wants to stop us from finding Be day and getting the treasure...and the lift.Why does it sometimes appear and sometimes not?

Eevie:I have no idea.In the  eantime,let's find Ham while hoping Minji will change her mind-

Raichu:Yep