Chapter 26:Eevie:How do you get to another dimension?

So Laurens,Ham and I went to save Minji.I remember she went up the lift,and then disappeared.Ham said that she heard Salvia saying that Minji went up to the second floor.So we went in the lift,I pressed the number two button,and up we went.

When we arrived,there was nothing but greyness.In the centre of the floor,there was Minji,lying down.I shook her,saying 'Minji wake up!' But there was no answer.

John said 'She is clearly alive and healthy,so why did she faint?'

I said 'I know this sounds crazy,but would she go into another dimension?'

Before they could response,Salvia appeared from nowhere.

Salvia:(laughing evilly)Yes,Yes!She is in another dimension!And John and Eevie!You saved Ham didn't you?And Ham!Why sneak away without my permission!And Yes,I've decided to let you live in the dimension—Virtual Reality!

Eevie,Ham,John:Minji is in virtual reality?

Before anything else happened,Salvia knocked us unconscious,and our We were whisked to Virtual Reality,leaving our bodies behind.Well Ham doesn't have a body for now,so she was directly whisked to Virtual Reality 

I saw a big stage,where I saw Twice practising their dance moves.

'Tzuyu!Sana!'I screamed and ran up the stage.Then,I saw Minji dancing with them!

Eevie:Minji?Is that you?

Minji:Er-Yes?

Nayeon:Minji,you know these strangers?

Minji:Er-yeah?

Eevie:Um,may I have a word with Minji?

Sana:Ok

Eevie:Minji,you have to come back to real life!

Ham:You are in virtual reality!

Minji:What Virtual Reality?Thsi is real!I am the pop-star Minji!

Eevie:No you aren't!Thinkclearly!How did you get here?!

Ham:Did you get to level two of the studio and someone knocked you out in the greyness?

Minji:(eyes flash)Er-I think so,but so?If this is a good dream,then dream on!

Eevie:But are you really happy in here?Yes,you get what you want,but are you satisfied,or are you pressurised?Are you just gonna spend your life being a pop-star in your dreams?Get real!This is just Virtual Reality,not real life!And Ham is being possessed so she will remain a soul until we save her!You have to come back and defeat the monster together!

Minji:(determined)Ok,let's go back home.But how?

Ham:I heard that we just have to form a square and stand at the spot where we landed,and say 'I wish I could go back' three times,then we will go back.

So we said it and we went back home.