Chapter 18:Ham:Spying is my hobby

I am stuck in this stupid,stupid,stupid room for half a fricken month.Everyday,Salvia comes in once, 'lecturing' me about friends are fake,blablabla and so on.I get three meals a day,and I do nothing else.The room I stay in is very old,and there are many holes in the walls.The holes let me see different rooms,and I can hear clearly what everyone says,and see what everyone does.

As I can't get outside,spying became my hobby.

Once,I saw 'myself' about to kill Eevie and Raichu.I saw Bendy nearby.I hissed 'Psst.The fake Ham in the room about to kill Raichu.' Though Bendy didn't know who was talking,he still managed to save them.

This night,Salvia just finished her 'lecture'.Then she quickly went to the other room.I peeked into one of the holes.There was a figure in black with horns,who had a deep voice,and was talking to Salvia.

Salvia:Yes sir.I still can't find OTI but I believe she is somewhere.Minji is still in virtual reality,enjoying her wonderful life and she won't come out,I think,for lifetime.Raichu and Eevie are still working for me,and Ham is still trapped in the room while our devil friend has possessed her body.

The Black figure:Good.Step one finished.Now,we need to accomplish the second step.Kill Bendy and take his power.Then,make Eevie and Raichu very very tired,so their souls will fly out,and we will use their identities to find OTI.

Salvia:Sir...I can kill the girls,but Bendy...

The Black Figure:(snaps)Do as I tell you,or you'll never get what you want.Remember what you told me,that you want riches,power,beauty...so leave and start your action!

(Salvia leaves the room)

The Black figure:Yes,Yes,Yes,soon I shall gain powers and rule the world...

(Meanwhile in another room)

Salvia:No,no...i can't kill Bendy...I have to do something...

(I gasp.So Salvia was under someone's instructions?Was that the head of the devils?I had found out a great secret that could save my friends,but how can I tell them?)