Chapter 12:Ham:Wandering

OTI is my good friend.The last semester,she was always playing with me.But when she switched her class,she started talking more and more to her new friends,and she kind of left me out(authors notes:sorry Ham I can change it if u want).So when I found out of the Brave Competition,I immediately told her,so she would spend more time with her old friends instead of always being with her new friends.

I am a fangirl of so many areas.Like LesMis,Hamilton,Condors,etc.And my favourite character is John Laurens.(authors notes:Ham don't get too excited when u read😏).I started liking Bendy and the Ink Machine because my good friend Raichu introduced it to me.Then we introduced it to Eevie.When I found that we could go to find Bendy in the competition,I was so eager to go there(maybe because Raichu could see her senpai).So we headed to the studio.

That night in the studio,I had a dream.I dreamt that OTI was talking to her new friends and neglecting me.I thought that was true,that I wasn't in a dream,because she talked less to me these few months.I felt really sad.Then someone comforted me and told me that she could help me,so I listened to her.But when I woke up,the someone turned out to be a devil and she took me away and put me in a room where she ordered a devil to knock me unconscious.After a while,I saw myself waking up!I wa shocked,then I looked around.The devil,who was called Salvia,laughed 'Hahaha!I have ordered my friend to enter your body and use your identity to trap your dear little friends.You shall stay a soul forever!Hahahahaha!And you shall be locked in this room.' Then she locked me out in enternity darkness.

In the room,I had a peephole and I could see different rooms.I saw 'myself' distracting Raichu and Eevie and Salvia catching them.Luckily,OTI took an invisibility cloak and escaped from Salvia's trap.So,OTI is the only one left to save us now.

I have been stuck in this room for a few days,and I'm bored.I heard that if should stay in the same place for a month,they will turn into horrible monsters.I don't want to be turned into a monster...what can I do...