2nd script of Ch 29 Version 2 in POVs

(Laurens' POV)

I was sleeping soundly in my room,when the door creaked open.I rubbed my eyes,and in my blurry vision,I thought I saw a silhouette.I blinked my eyes.No.That was Devil Ham at the door.

'What do you want!'  I yelled.

She immediately threw a rope at me and tied me up.I could see her,a devil,fully dead on the inside,drag me outside and into the 'Trial room'.She was really like a dead girl walking.

Devil Ham threw me on the floor.I was tied up so I rolled on the ground until I My back bumped on the wall.Salvia held me by my shirt and pinned me to the wall.Great.I was stuck.Salvia tapped her boots impatiently.

She chortled 'SO LET THE TRIAL BEGIN!'

(Devil Ham POV)

I felt numb.Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty place from day to day.I am under control.I would be stuck here forever.I would be Salvia's slave for eternity.I had no choice but to obey.One signal from Salvia and I would have to obey.I was designed feel and understand the same thoughts as Ham,so I could be a spy on the inside.But as I could feel the same thought and feelings,I also hesitated to tie up Laurens and kill the others.But I had to obey.I walked along the lengthy corridor,my heart pounding as I entered the room.Then something got over me and I tied him up.I may seem heartless,but that is just evil controlling me,not what I originally am.No one sees the me inside of me.They couldn't see past my horror mystique.They wouldn't dare look in my eyes.But just underneath was a terrified girl,Who clings to her pillow and cries!My looks were just like prison bars,they've left me a myriad of scars.

(Raichu POV)

Salvia laughed evilly.I could see the devilish red flashing in her eyes.

Laurens,Ham(the real one)(souls can also be tied up),OTI,Eevie,Minji and I were all tied up.

Salvia said coldly 'Yes,who first?Let you see loved ones die,victims!'

Eevie shrieked at the top of her lungs 'Stop It!You evil,brutal,cruel,demon!'

Salvia whips Eevie and Eevie's mouth bleeds a little.

Minji screams.

Salvia walked around the room,touching machines while her boots clicked every second she walked by. 'Now,I have a lot of machines here to torture you all before your poor deaths.What shall I use?'

I stared at Bendy,lying on the floor,muttering 'You thief!You stole Bendy's machine!'

Salvia pulls my hair forcefully.The pain was running through my head.

She cackles 'No one talks back to me!And he's,he was once my boss,but now he isn't!And the time has come for me to kill you all!My precious...(LOTR)riches and all,shall come to me soon enough!Now...Minji first!'

(Minji POV)

'Now,Minji first!'

Everything happened in a trance,and I didn't even get to process everything when Salvia called my name.I felt like we were all lining up to enter the death door.One by one,we would be tortured,and one by one,we would die.And it was my turn now.

I float in a boat,In a raging black ocean,Low in the water,And nowhere to go
The tiniest lifeboat,With people I know
Cold, clammy, and crowded
The people smell desperate,We'll sink any minute,So someone must go,The tiniest lifeboat,With the people I know
Everyone's pushing,Everyone's fighting,Storms are approaching,There's nowhere to hide
If I say the wrong thing,Or make a wrong move,They'll throw me right over the side
I'm hugging my knees,And the captain is pointing,Well, who made her captain?
Still, the weakest must go.The tiniest lifeboat,Full of people I know,The tiniest lifeboat,Full of people I know