Chapter 29:OTI:Let the trial begin

Salvia:SO LET THE TRIAL BEGIN!

Salvia laughed evilly.I could see the devilish red flashing in her eyes.She motions 'Ham' to tie up Laurens and bring him in the room.He was yelling 'Ham!Why?I thought you liked me!' And 'Ham' said 'I like seeing love ones being tortured.I lied to you.I lied.Did you think I really liked you?'.Then Laurens was yelling 'You are lying!' And the real Ham was screaming from the corner of the room 'I'm here!Thats the devil in my body!Im still a soul!'

So Laurens,Ham(the real one)(souls can also be tied up),Raichu,Eevie,Minji and I were all tied up.

Salvia:(coldly)Yes,who first?Let you see loved ones die,victims!(cackling)

Eevie:Stop It!You evil,brutal,cruel,demon!

Salvia whips Eevie and Eevie's mouth bleeds a little.

Minji screams.

Salvia:Now,I have a lot of machines here to torture you all before your poor deaths.What shall I use?(touching the machines while walking)

Raichu:You thief!You stole Bendy's machine!(glances at Bendy,unconscious,lying on the floor)

Salvia pulls Raichu's hair forcefully 

Salvia:No one talks back to me!And he's,he was once my boss,but now he isn't!And the time has come for me to kill you all!My precious...(LOTR)riches and all,shall come to me soon enough!Now...Minji first!

Minji screams 

Salvia:Minji...do you like Sana and Park Jihoon and Min Yoongi?

Minji:(glares)It's not the time to talk about them!

Salvia:Then let me send you to a place where you can see them everyday...

John Laurens:Stop!You are insane!You're not bringing her back to Virtual Reality,are you!

Salvia:In that case,you will be tortured first...Ham the devil!Bring along the whip,and whip him hard!

'Ham' hits Laurens.

Ham(the real one):(screams)No!!!

John is bleeding and getting weak.

I have to do something!My friends are hurt!We can't die yet!I know!Salvia's weak point is Bendy!Maybe I should use Bendy as a threat!

I signal Raichu and she understands.

Raichu:You!If you are brave enough,torture me first!You said you wanted to kill people around me,then kill Bendy first!(yells loudly)

Salvia glares in horror

But after a few seconds of staring...

Salvia:U-using Bendy as a threat?This won't stop me now!I have to kill you!

(Kneels down and trembles while preparing to stab Bendy)(she cant kill Bendy,and tears drop from her eyes)

(In Salvia's head)Black Figure:Kill him...he has turned his back on us...he is useless to us...just kill him

Salvia(in her head):No!I can't!

(In her head)Black Figure:Remember your promise..

(Reality)Raichu:(screaming through tears)Kill me!Then you can put an end to it!And get everything you want!Kill me,Kill Bendy,yes,you get your prize,but you'll have to pay!The price is having no happiness,and only gloom in your life!

(In her head)Black Figure:Don't listen to her...make the wise choice...you will have happiness...just listen to me

Salvia:(crying)Stop!Stop!

Bendy has woken from the tears

Bendy:Salvia!What is happening to you!Stop this!

Salvia drops the dagger onto the floor.

Salvia:(kneels on the floor)Leave!Leave!Before I change my mind!

(In her head)Black Figure:You idiot!Kill them!

Salvia:I'm sorry!I can't!Just go!

Ham:Now what(whispers to the group)

Bendy:(whispers back)Go!We all leave before she changes her mind!

Bendy gets the dagger and cuts the ropes tying onto us. 'Ham' attempts to kill Bendy.I tell Ham to try run inside her own body and battle the monster out.So Ham runs inside and it worked!She and the monster battled,and with her determination,the devil came out,dead.And the real Ham was back to normal again.

We leave the room leaving Salvia inside and locked the door.

We head to Bendy's room.He gives us healing potions to heal our wounds.

Bendy:Ok,so we have to leave before Salvia changes her mind and catches us.Pack your things and come back here in five minutes

(After five minutes)

Bendy:Ok,let's go

Then,I just remembered something

OTI:Hey,What was our purpose of coming here

The four gasp

OTI:We came here to ask Bendy for the treasure of the studio!And don't tell me we leave without anything!

Raichu:(blushes)So Bendy,can you give us the treasure of the studio before we leave?

Bendy blushes.He opens his drawer,revealing a box.The box was carved with Bendy's drawing.

I opened the box.It had a slip of paper inside.It wrote:Everyone has courage,but courage requires great strength and determinations,and most importantly,dreams.Only people who dream big,think big,and are brave can do great things.Very few people know the existence of the studio,and only one in millions dare to enter.And if you are,and if you find this,congratulations!Remember to be brave and dream on.Yours,Joey Drew.

I smiled.

OTI:Lets go home

And here is a drawing by Raichu_pika (Credits to her for drawing this amazing picture of the trial scene:)