Chapter 13:Minji:Virtual Reality

I am a Korean-fangirl,and I love watching Twice,BTS,Wanna One,Red Velvet etc.My dream is to meet my favourite Korean celebrities like Sana and Min Yoongi and a lot!!!I really wanna meet them!I wished to travel to meet them.

I joined the four to the studio this summer,and we went to the studio.I had a wonderful dream that night!I became a Korean celebrity,and I could sing with Sana!Its was wonderful!Sana told me to join her and my dreams could come true.I knew i shouldn't leave my friends,but I couldn't miss this chance to make my dreams come true,so,with instructions from Sana in my dream,I went up the lift in the studio.I arrived at place,with nothing in there,and it was all grey in colour.I felt a force tugging me,then I fainted.

I woke up in a studio,where I saw Sana.I screamed 'Sana!Is this real?'.Sana hugged me and said 'Yes!Get ready to sing Heart Shaker with the rest of the team.After performing,we will celebrate with BTS.' I screamed 'Omg really?!I am speechless!Its really happening?' Sana smiled and said 'Yes.Even If It is a dream,dream on,and stay where you like.A single dream is more powerful than thousands of realities.' I felt in a daze.I didn't care if that was a dream or not,as it is wonderful,and so I decided to dream on.