Chapter 14:Eevie:Bendy is funny and weird

I was bored so I joined the group and tagged along for an adventure.

(So time skip)

So when I was caught by Salvia and she left us to find OTI,I had a chance to approach Bendy.Bendy was glaring at me and Raichu and he was saying 'Build our machine you die tonight!'And I was like 'Hey Bendy you are not creepy at all!' and Raichu started talking to Bendy.I found out that Bendy actually came to life from drawings.He kept singing 'I was deceived by Joey Drew!' And I said 'Hey Bendy,how were you deceived?' And he used singing to reply 'Trapped within these walls he left our souls to drip away...' and I said 'That's not replying.Thats what monster he made you into.' Bendy hissed 'I don't care!Build the machine now!' So Raichu and I started working on the machine.I thought:Bendy isn't that scary at all.He is funny and weird.

Then Salvia came and she forced me to polish her room for her while Raichu wa s building the machine under Bendy's supervision.I hope Bendy will treat her well.

Meanwhile,I was cleaning the room while Salvia sat in a chair saying 'I'm a bit bored here.I need someone to accompany me and talk to me.' I could feel great pressure as I saw her black wings near me.I was creeped out. 'Do you think that the four treat you as a real friend?' I shrugged and said 'I don't know.' 'You know,as Minji looks the most innocent,would she turn out to be the evil one?You know,some people can pretend to be innocent sometimes.And Ham!She always disagrees with you!Does she want to make you lose your confidence!And she might take away your friends!'Salvia said.I just said 'It seems like you are trying to take away my friends more.Why do you have to do this?'Then Salvia said 'innocently' 'No,no,I didn't mean that.I just want you to reassure yourself.'

I rolled my eyes.She just caught me to be her slave. What does she want now?