Chapter 22:Eevie:Way In way out

So I stayed in the real world for a few minutes.I decided to go back and tell Raichu how to leave.I went to the wall and said the password.As I had passed the garden of coordinates test,I could directly go to the door(the one that I used to leave the studio) and enter the studio.I snuck in without anyone noticing.It was nighttime for the studio(half a day had passed since I left).I went in the room where I slept.Then,I heard something shuffle.I shivered.Did Salvia find out that I had found out a secret pathway?

A familiar voice said 'Hey Eevie!Im here!' The voice suddenly appeared,and it was OTI!She told me that she used the invisible cloak to hide for half a month.She told me what she had found out about Salvia,and told me that she had to find John Laurens to save Ham.

As I knew that I was not good at solving codes,so I decided to go find Laurens with OTI.I told Raichu my plan and told her to lie to Salvia about my disappearance.Then I left with OTI.

Again,only a minute had passed in the outside world. 'So it's a time loop in the studio?' OTI asked.'I guess so' I said.

We had a long rode to Hamilton city.Then,I went in a hall with OTI.I yelled 'Who is John Laurens?'