Chapter 15:Raichu:Raichu and the Beast

(This chapter is written by Raichu)

I am a Pokémon fan. Maybe not Pokémon, but at least a Raichu fan. I have also come to like Bendy ever since I saw him online. I came to meet Bendy.

Bendy isn't that bad, he is just emotionally scarred. As long as you treat him kindly, he will do the same to you.

When Eevie left, it became very awkward, so I lowered my gaze and continued to work. The room was dead quiet.

The silence was broken by Bendy humming something.

"What is that song?" I asked.

"Build Our Machine," he said.

"Are you telling me to work, or are you telling me the name?"

Bendy opened a secret compartment in the wall (so hidden, I never knew it was there). He took out a tablet, and blasted the song out loud. It was very catchy.

We started chatting, using the song to cover our voices.

"So who's rank is higher, you or Salvia?" I asked.

"Supposedly me," he sighed, "Salvia was supposed to be my servant, but she defied me, and she is now kind of free to do whatever she wants."

I shook my head sadly and adjusted his bow-tie. I don't know, but he seemed a nice person/devil. Is this Stockholm syndrome?

I was pretty sure I heard Salvia whisper "Don't you dare" in my head, but it was probably just me.