Chapter 1

A black 4 moon old kit with green eyes named Claws was an abandoned KittyPet. He knew nothing about the Wild, the clans, or even the warrior code. But one ambush can change his life forever.

A cat with glossy white fur and shining green eyes pounced on him, and pinned him to the ground. "Who are you, KittyPet, to enter in our territory?" She Asked. "Who even are you?" Claws Asked this beautiful cat. She chuckled and said, "My name's BerryWind. Despite my age, I'm a warrior!" Claws was shocked. This young cat had pinned him to the ground!

Finally, She let go of Claws. Claws gazed into this "BerryWind's" Eyes. Her fur was glistening under the moonlight. Her eyes were sparkling like the moon itself.

That was when they heard a sound in the bushes. A grey cat with golden eyes popped out of the bushes. "WolfBlaze?" BerryWind Asked. Claws stared at the two cats. What was going on?

A brown cat with golden eyes came out of the bushes. The cat's claws were already unleashed. His eyes glimmered like The Sun, and the moon reflected on his fur. "What are you doing out at night, WolfBlaze?" Said The cat's calm, soothing voice. "Sorry, SunClaw." WolfBlaze Said. "I thought I smelled KittyPet."

WolfBlaze jumped back into the bushes. SunClaw's golden eyes met with Claws' green eyes. "KittyPet?" SunClaw Asked BerryWind in a demanding voice. BerryWind nodded. SunClaw met with Claws' green eyes again. Finally, he sighed and said, "We'll call you DarkKit. Don't tell TigerStar you're a KittyPet." Claws, now DarkKit, followed SunClaw And WingHeart.

SunClaw took a tiny, rat-like footstep. That was when a big golden cat with red eyes appeared in front of them. "Who is this?" Said his deep, demanding voice. "DarkKit, this is RedScar. He's Deputy Of our clan!" BerryWind Said. "Deputy?" DarkKit Asked. "The Deputy becomes leader after the leader dies." SunClaw explains as RedScar moved out of the way.

"And this is our camp!" BerryWind Said as they walked on top of a hill, revealing a camp with the moon shining so bright. "We prefer shade the best, unless if the light is moonlight." SunClaw Said, walking down the hill with the other two cats.

That was when they found three other cats. One with black fur and green eyes, one with brown fur and blue eyes, and one with orange fur and golden eyes. "Greetings BlackFlame, WindFeather, FlameTail." SunClaw Said. "Hello SunClaw." FlameTail said, slowly pointing his vision towards DarkKit. "Who's this?" "He smells like KittyPet!" WindFeather complained. "But at the same time she smells like a rogue. He's an abandoned KittyPet!" BlackFlame Said.

"You should head to the nursery." BerryWind Said. "They have a lot of welcoming cats and warm nests." DarkKit nodded.

As He walked into the den entrance, he bumped into a silver cat with black stripes and blue eyes. "And you are?" She Asked. "MoonHeart, this is DarkKit. He's an abandoned KittyPet." SunClaw Said. "And He will learn our ways? As an apprentice?" MoonHeart Asked. SunClaw And DarkKit nodded. "Well, I shall watch with honor then." MoonHeart Said, as she walked away from the den entrance.