Chapter 13

DarkPelt loved sleeping in the warriors' den.

He loved hunting. He loved patrols. HawkWind, BrambleTail, DarkPelt, And GrayClaw came out into the sunshine. To their surprise, they saw RainPaw.

"RainPaw!" HawkWind shouted. "Correction = My Name is RainStorm!" She Said. HawkWind gave her a smirk. MoonHeart came walking out the den.

"DarkPelt, I wanna tell you something." She Said. "What is it?" DarkPelt Asked. MoonHeart sighed and said, "Be careful of all of us except the younger ones. I know everything and all about it!" MoonHeart scrammed Into a hunt.

"Ever since I became a Medicine Cat, I've been having strange dreams!" RainStorm Said. "I had a dream where I meant IvyLeaf's dark thoughts as an actual cat! I also m- never mind."

DarkPelt was now getting suspicious of RainStorm. She should tell DarkPelt! But no... DarkPelt is her friend, and he'll wait before saying anything. "But then, MoonHeart told me, if someone says in a deep, dark voice to follow them, don't trust them. For you'll never come back!"

"MoonHeart told me something as well!" HawkWind shouted. "She Said even the heroes do bad things, and maybe their backstory is the reason why they're doing this."

"BrambleTail, you have been awfully silent! Anything wrong?" GrayClaw Asked I'm suspicion. BrambleTail shook his head. That was when a cat came out of the den.

LionStream slowly walked outside the den. SnowVoice looked back at her clan mates. StarStone turned his back away. BerryWind walked outside the camp.

DarkPelt gave the cats a funny look. What is going on?